|Compatible Devices||Tablet, Smartphone|
|Product Dimensions||762 x 2.03 x 2.03 cm; 181.99 Grams|
|Item Weight||182 g|
|Country/Region of origin||China|
|Item Model Number||PBH-19824|
|Date First Available||24 March 2018|
AmazonBasics 3.5mm to 2-Male RCA Adapter Cable - 25 Feet
Enhance your purchase
- Adapter cable connects a smartphone, tablet, or MP3 player to a speaker, stereo receiver, or other RCA-enabled device
- 3.5mm Male connector on one end and two Male RCA connectors on the other end
- Works with left and right audio input and devices with a standard 3.5mm auxiliary jack (typically used for headphones or ear buds)
- Dual-shielding, polished metal connectors and a corrosion-resistant gold-plated 3.5mm connector for pure, clear audio and minimal signal loss
- Beveled step-down design ensures a secure, fully plugged-in connection; PVC exterior offers added strength and flexibility; backed by an AmazonBasics 1-year limited warranty
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
An Amazon Brand.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
At first, I didn’t trust “him” (the cable), to insert itself into my precious stuff, so we took things slowly...
We played with an old iPod..”he” lived it, the iPod was totally satisfied with his new friend.
Went above and beyond and plugged it into the PS4. Again, pair matched in heaven!!!!
Now, “he” found his soul mate, my macbook pro!
Together, also assisted by some great speakers, they manage to wake up the girls above my place, everytine I have a bad day, or just wake up too early in the morning!
Even my neighbours appreciated the cable, they said that the treble never sounded this clear through the walls, and bass, the bass gives them feelings...
Overall, what can I say...
But “him”...great lad!!!
Update: I have realised I can’t use the wire for amp but I will use it still for my other speakers.