|Product Dimensions||3.6 x 22 x 13.4 cm; 127.01 Grams|
|Item Weight||127 g|
|Country/Region of origin||China|
|Item Model Number||TOSCL3_10|
|Date First Available||12 April 2018|
AmazonBasics CL3 Rated (In-Wall Installation) Toslink Cable - 10 Feet
Enhance your purchase
About this item
- Toslink cable for connecting an audio component (like a sound bar) to a TV, receiver, preamplifier, audio processor, or digital-to-analog converter
- Provides multi-channel, fiber-optic digital audio output; buffer tubing and gold-plated corrosion-resistant connectors help ensure a clear, smooth-flowing signal
- CL3 rated for safe in-wall installations; made with low-smoke materials for fire resistance
- PVC outer layer provides added strength; flexible and lightweight cable; when unplugged, protect connectors with removable rubber tips (included)
- Measures 10 feet long; backed by an AmazonBasics limited one-year warranty
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
An Amazon Brand.
From the Manufacturer
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
The sound quality is much more warmer, there's more bass, more treble and you can hear the voices/vocals much more clearer than the 6-channel direct input cable which sounds flat even with the 24Bits, 192000Hz bitrate set on the Realtek Driver, while the Optical Cable only supports 24Bits, 96000Hz bitrate the sound quality is much more superior than the 6-channel cable that came with the speaker by default.
I also bought the 16-Gauge Amazon Basics Speaker Wire along with the Optical Cable so if you are Logitech Z906 5.1 Speaker user looking to replace the Audio Cable, the 16-Gauge Speaker Wire and the Optical Cable would increase the sound quality of your speaker by a lot. I don't have a Sound Card installed but I'm really satisfied with the Sound Quality.
Be warned that if you are going to use this cable on a computer you need to set the Realtek Digital Output (Optical) as your Default Device and Default Communication Device if you don't have a Sound Card or you won't hear any sound, it got me scratching my head and I thought the cable might be faulty, it took me 30 mins or 1 hour to figure it out. So I'm leaving this here incase someone run into the same issue as me.