|Item Model Number||1AA2|
|Product Dimensions||16 x 11 x 3.51 cm; 53.3 Grams|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||16 x 11 x 3.5 centimetres|
|Item Weight||53.2 g|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||1 September 2017|
AmazonBasics USB 3.0 Cable - A-Male to Micro-B - 3 Feet (0.9 Meters)
Enhance your purchase
|Compatible devices||PC, Printer|
|Data transfer rate||480 Megabits Per Second|
About this item
- One USB 3.0 Cable - A Male to Micro B - 3 Feet (0.9 Meters)
- Ideal for connecting USB 3.0 enabled PC peripherals such as hard drives, printers, network hubs and more
- Enables throughput of up to 4.8Gbps when used with a USB 3.0 host and device
- Constructed with corrosion-resistant, gold-plated connectors for optimal signal clarity and shielding to minimize interference
- USB 3.0 uses less power, but has increased power output – up to 4.8 Gbit/s. Compared with the USB 2.0 transmission speed, USB 3.0 is 10 times faster
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
An Amazon Brand.
From the Manufacturer
From the manufacturer
AmazonBasics 3.0 A-Male to Micro B USB Cable
Less power usage, faster output
This USB 3.0 cable is great for connecting an external hard drive and other devices requiring a 3.0 micro B connection.
USB 3.0 uses less power, but has increased power output - up to 4.8 Gbit/s. Compared with the USB 2.0 transmission speed, USB 3.0 is 10 times faster.
Compatible: New devices or old
You can use this cable for Mac or PC applications. It is also backwards compatible so you can use it for devices that are USB 2.0 or 1.1 compliant.
Sturdy, with gold-plated connections, this USB 3.0 cable can be disconnected and reconnected time and time again without signal loss.
- Uses less power but has increased power output
- 10 times faster transfer rate than USB 2.0
- Backwards compatible with USB 2.0 or 1.1 devices
USB Version Numbers
There are a number of different USB version numbers (1.0, 1.1, 2.0, and 3.0). This indicates their transfer speed. The higher the version number, the faster they can work. However, to get the full power, the "host", the device and the cable must have the same version. If not, the lowest USB version in the chain will control the speed.
For example,if your computer has a 2.0 USB port, your cable is 3.0, and your phone is 3.0, you will achieve 2.0 speed. If all three (computer, cable and phone) have 3.0 then you will achieve 3.0 speed.
|USB 2.0 A to B||USB 2.0 A to Mini-B||USB 2.0 A to Micro-B||USB 3.0 A to Micro-B|
|Devices that might use this connection||Printers, servers, etc.||Mobile phones, MP3 Players, tablets, digital cameras, camcorders, etc.||Mobile phones, smartphones, MP3 Players, tablets, digital cameras, camcorders, etc.||External hard drives, etc.|
|Transfer Speed||480 Mbps||480 Mbps||480 Mbps||4.8 Gbit|
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
and 6 mb/s to 20 mb/s (with fluctuation) using USB 2.0
Both Connectors remains sturdy even after repetitive use.
1. Excellent Build Quality & Sturdy.
2. The PINS (of the Cable) fits well to both the ports – Firm + Strong = Durable.
3. Pins are not Shaky.
4. Cable Wire looks Stout and Durable.
5. Used for few days and found very Reliable.
Final Verdict = "A Quality Product"
Only drawback is the cable is very thick, it may damage the port on the charger or the hdd over time.