|Item Model Number||Z25K|
|Product Dimensions||13.97 x 13.46 x 1.52 cm; 97.8 Grams|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||14 x 13.5 x 1.5 centimetres|
|Item Weight||97.6 g|
|Date First Available||21 April 2018|
AmazonBasics USB 3.0 Cable - A-Male to Micro-B - 6 Feet (1.8 Meters)
Enhance your purchase
|Connector type||Micro USB|
|Compatible devices||PC, Printer|
|Data transfer rate||4.8 Gigabits Per Second|
About this item
- One USB 3.0 Cable - A Male to Micro B - 6 Feet (1.8 Meters)
- Ideal for connecting USB 3.0 enabled PC peripherals such as hard drives, printers, network hubs and more
- Enables throughput of up to 4.8Gbps when used with a USB 3.0 host and device
- Constructed with corrosion-resistant, gold-plated connectors for optimal signal clarity and shielding to minimize interference
- USB 3.0 uses less power, but has increased power output – up to 4.8 Gbit/s. Compared with the USB 2.0 transmission speed, USB 3.0 is 10 times faster
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
An Amazon Brand.
From the Manufacturer
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
So I would be somewhat careful with these cables if you're using it for something critical. Yours may work perfectly, but maybe leave it in for a few minutes and listen for a 'device disconnected' sound.
Edit - upon comparing this to the original short cable that came with my device and the longer replacement cable I bought afterwards, I can see the fault - this amazon basics cable connecter is just too short, the metal usb plug just isn't long enough and is why the latch pins don't help because they are not able to reach the latch pin holes inside a usb socket. As others seem to find it ok, I suspect it depends on which batch of third party cables that amazon rebadged - clearly the batch I got don't fit USB standards.