|Product Dimensions||10.16 x 9.91 x 11.43 cm; 272.16 Grams|
|Item Model Number||IP3M-941B|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Number of Items||1|
|Size||1 Count (Pack of 1)|
|Manufacturer Part Number||IP3M-941B|
|Item Weight||272 g|
Amcrest UltraHD 2K (3MP/2304TVL) WiFi Video Security IP Camera with Pan/Tilt, Dual Band 5ghz/2.4ghz, Two-Way Audio, 3-Megapixel @ 20FPS, Wide 90° Viewing Angle and Night Vision IP3M-941B (Black)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Room type||Office, Garage, Kitchen, Living Room, Classroom, Study Room, Hallway, Nursery|
About this item
- EXPERIENCE ULTRA HD & DUAL BAND - Observe high-quality footage on this dual band 5ghz/2.4ghz WiFi security camera with the latest Sony image sensor, Ambarella chipset and UltraHD 3MP resolution (2304x1296p). A wide 90° viewing angle allows you to see more detail and cover more ground to keep more of what you love safe.
- SMARTER, SAFER SECURITY - Utilize intelligent alerts that send notifications to your computer or smartphone via the Amcrest View app. This wireless camera records events as soon as they happen and stores them on an Amcrest NVR, Synology/QNAP/WD NAS, FTP, Blue Iris or Amcrest Cloud.
- ALWAYS RELIABLE - With pan tilt, digital zoom, and IR night-vision up to 32 feet, you can keep the people and places you love safe 24/7. Communicate using two way audio with the built-in speaker and microphone to talk to your children, pets or potentially scare off a burglar. Always stay in the know by recording at specific times based on your preference.
- FIND SOLACE IN THE CLOUD - Amcrest Cloud was created to ensure that you don't miss a thing, no matter where you are. With an intuitive interface, your WiFi camera is able to live-stream your footage and enable you to play it back from anywhere.
- SIMPLE. RELIABLE. SECURE. - At Amcrest, we want to ensure the safety of our customers, their loved ones, homes, and businesses. This wireless IP camera features secure HTTPS/SSL and WPA2/AES encryption. You'll also receive a full 1-year US Warranty and Lifetime Support provided directly from Amcrest with every wireless security camera.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Amcrest UltraHD 2K/3-Megapixel Pan/Tilt Dual-Band Wi-Fi video camera helps you stay in touch with what you love anytime, anywhere, and in extremely high resolution. With its quick mobile setup process, you will have secure access to your camera's video stream in no time. Stream live and playback recorded video of your home, your kids, your pets, or your business on the go with the Amcrest View app. Amcrest Cloud offers optional cloud recording with complimentary live viewing and 4 hours of complimentary video storage (rolling last 4 hours) accessible from any device including Apple Mac, Windows PC, iPhone, iPad or Android devices. Amcrest cameras also record to an internal MicroSD card (Not Included), upload to an FTP as well as record to any Amcrest (or ONVIF compliant) Network Video Recorder (NVR) (Not Included). Amcrest cameras are also compatible with leading third-party surveillance iOS/Android apps, PC/MAC software providers and Network Attached Storage (NAS) devices and including TinyCam, LiveCams Pro, Blue Iris, iSpy, Zoneminder, Synology, QNAP and more. Each Amcrest UltraHD 2K/3MP Pan/Tilt camera features two-way talk, night vision, dual-band 2.4ghz/5ghz WiFi, pan/tilt and enhanced digital zoom, a 90 Degree viewing angle, smart motion alerts, email alerts and snapshots, advanced recording options, secure SSL/HTTPS connection and wireless AES WPA2 encryption. With the Amcrest UltraHD, you'll never be out of the loop again. Amcrest cameras are compatible together with Foscam cameras only when using AmcrestCloud, Amcrest NVRs, Blue Iris for Windows PC, Live Cams Pro for iOS and TinyCam Monitor for Android.
Review this product
Top review from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
I also have a analog dvr with 7 cameras that i'm phasing out, the quality of the cams are only 720 and if you want any information you have to search for it.
* Follow Steps 1-7 in the directions exactly as described
* In Step 8, name your camera whatever you want, but the username and password must be "admin". You can change these later.
* After you enter your WiFi password in Step 9, the phone will start making an audible sound. Make sure your volume is turned up, you're in a quiet room, and you put the phone next to the camera. The camera needs to hear the phone clearly.
* You should connect pretty quickly.
The camera video quality is great and can be adjusted via different "streams" which you can select in the app. For example, you might select a low res stream if you're accessing it remotely but a high res stream when you're on your home LAN. Pan & tilt work just fine, but for my application I have it pointed where I want and leave it there. If you sit the camera on a shelf, you may find that you can't tilt the camera down far enough to get the view you want. In that case, either prop it up or use the included mounting bracket (which is what I did). The speaker on the camera isn't that loud, so if you want that functionality attach a set of computer speakers.
I'm using my Synology cloud so I can't comment on their cloud service.
I'm giving it 4 stars out of 5 because I couldn't get the web interface to work (on Chrome, IE or Firefox, I think its a security issue), and this is annoying because this is where you can access all the settings. I finally got it to work with IE. Here's what I did:
* In IE I entered the Intranet IP address of my camera on the URL bar
* The camera responded and I logged in with my camera account and password
* IE asked me to allow ActiveCam ActiveX, which I did
* Still no camera connection, so I went to IE settings (the gear symbol in the upper right) and selected Add Site to Apps.
* I had to log in again but this time the camera was connected.
Also, it automatically switches to night mode in the dark and the image is still pretty detailed and not grainy. In summary this camera more that fits the bill for my application, and despite some set up hiccups, I have it set up just the way I want it. Good set of features for the price.
Connecting it to the WiFi was extremely easy but that’s about as good as it got. As soon as we tried to connect the camera up to show on our Echo Show 2 it became apparent that the Alexa skill the company had designed had a major flaw in that it couldn’t detect the camera and upon reading the skills reviews both of them had had the same problem.
I’m extremely tech savvy but just in case I had done something wrong or forgot some setting somewhere I spent hours repeatedly following every instruction on there website the manual and even there YouTube video on how to connect it only for it to fail to be detected every single time.
Eventually I gave in and contacted there customer support explaining that I had followed every single instruction available multiple time and that it still couldn’t be detected. 48 hours passed and I finally received and email back from them with exactly the same instructions I had previously done multiple time but they obviously hadn’t even bothered reading my original email to them. So I sent them a reply explaining I had already done everything they had requested a number of times and still nothing.
I finally received a response over 7 days later asking me to just unplug it for 2 minutes and try again. Like I hadn’t already done that time and time again. Took them so long to get back to me I had already sent the camera back to amazon and got a full refund.
Never in my 6 years of using Amazon have I EVER received such appalling customer service from a third party seller let alone there technical support.
Never will I touch another product from this manufacturer or its related manufacturers using different names for same products.
AMAZON need to check that all items they claim to be certified to work with there own branded products like Alexa really are compatible and work and not just rely on the say so of a manufacture claim. If the manufacturers update the skills they should have to be re-certified.