Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
About Andrew Koster
Andrew Koster a pellet grill aficionado, who has spent most of his life smelling of wood fired smoke. The former Customer Service Manager of Traeger, Pit Boss, and Louisiana Grills has helped countless learn and conquer the pellet grill, as well as served as the personal technical contact for high profile customers. On top of his technical expertise, Andrew has assisted in the development of multiple pellet grills and related products.
Andrew currently works as a member of the Dansons, maker of Pit Boss and Louisiana Grills, Product Development Team and is located in Silverton, Oregon, with his wife, Chanelle, and his three children, Brianna, Chloe, and Andrew Jr.
Customers Also Bought Items By
Books By Andrew Koster
Master your wood pellet grill—become a smokin’ sensation
Burgers and dogs are just fine for backyard get-togethers, but if you want to heat things up and become the grilling and smoking legend of the neighborhood, pick up Master the Wood Pellet Grill. Things really get cooking when you perfect the art of smoking any type of meat with this pellet grill cookbook.
This goes way beyond a basic pellet grill cookbook. Learn unique methods to heighten the flavors of some of your favorite meats, like using mustard as a binder for ribs, reverse searing on tri-tip, and rubbing seasoning under the skin of turkey and chicken.
This pellet grill cookbook includes:
- Quality and quantity—Discover ways this pellet grill cookbook will make all of your dishes stand out with homemade rubs and marinades.
- T.L.C.—Find out how to select, prepare, rest, and cook your preferred cuts of meat.
- Troubleshooting—Check out this section in your pellet grill cookbook for answers to issues like unwanted temperature swings, igniter trouble, and the loss of fire while in smoke setting.
If you’re looking for the tastiest recipes for your favorite meats, get this pellet grill cookbook—it’s smoking!
Master your wood pellet grill and smoker in no time
The magic of the pellet grill is that—with minimal practice—anyone can develop the skills needed to cook up mouthwatering creations. Whether you’re grilling, smoking, or baking (yes, baking!), this cookbook has all the tools you need to become a true pitmaster. The Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker Cookbook for Beginners provides detailed how-tos and simple recipes to help you unlock the power of your device. No matter your experience level, you’ll be on your way to fall-off-the-bone dishes in no time with this complete smoking cookbook.
What sets this BBQ cookbook apart:
- Pellet grill basics—Get started fast with guidance that walks you through everything you need to begin grilling—from firing it up to cleaning it out.
- Quick reference guides—Take the guesswork out of temperature control, pellet options, and maintenance with handy charts and diagrams that teach the ins and outs of your smoker.
- Easy recipes—Discover delicious BBQ dishes with simple instructions and easy-to-source ingredients, like Sweet and Spicy Baby Back Ribs, Grilled Oysters, and smoky Beer Bread.
Become a backyard barbeque hero with this perfect companion for any wood pellet smoker or grill.
Enjoy mouthwatering pellet smoker creations in no time
Get the tools to get smoking fast with easy-to-follow recipes and cooking guides perfect for any brand of smoker. Learn the basics of setting up a wood pellet smoker, letting it do its magic, and developing smokehouse-worthy smoke rings (no babysitting required).
This super easy wood pellet cookbook includes:
- No frills breakdowns—Get the know-how on different pellet types, key internal temperatures, and how to maximize flavor with minimal effort.
- Recipes for any taste—Enjoy flavorful creations with all kinds of ingredients, from classic smoked brisket to smoky guacamole.
- Love for rubs, too—A dedicated chapter on rubs and marinades means you’ll never run out of flavor combinations.
Pick up this smoker cookbook and chown down on some of the best-tasting foods in just a matter of hours.