Download the free Kindle app and start reading Kindle books instantly on your smartphone, tablet or computer – no Kindle device required. Learn more
Read instantly on your browser with Kindle Cloud Reader.
Using your mobile phone camera, scan the code below and download the Kindle app.
Enter your mobile phone or email address
By pressing ‘Send link’, you agree to Amazon's Conditions of Use.
You consent to receive an automated text message from or on behalf of Amazon about the Kindle App at your mobile number above. Consent is not a condition of any purchase. Message and data rates may apply.
Anesthesia Equipment E-Book: Principles and Applications 3rd Edition, Kindle Edition
Offering highly visual, easy-to-read coverage of the full range of anesthesia equipment in use today, this authoritative reference is your go-to text for objective, informed answers to ensure optimal patient safety. Anesthesia Equipment, 3rd Edition, provides detailed information on the intricate workings of each device or workstation, keeping you fully up to date and helping you meet both equipment and patient care challenges.
- Remains unequalled in both depth and breadth of coverage, offering readable, concise guidance on all aspects of today’s anesthesia machines and equipment.
- Details the latest machines, vaporizers, ventilators, breathing systems, vigilance, ergonomics, and simulation.
- Improves your understanding of the physical principles of equipment, the rationale for its use, delivery systems for inhalational anesthesia, systems monitoring, hazards and safety features, maintenance and quality assurance, special situations/equipment for non-routine adult anesthesia, and future directions for the field.
- Includes ASA Practice Parameters for care, and helps you ensure patient safety with detailed advice on risk management and medicolegal implications of equipment use.
- Highlights the text with hundreds of full-color line drawings and photographs, graphs, and charts.
Unparalleled coverage of the delivery systems and technology used in today’s anesthesia practice--This text refers to the hardcover edition.
"Overall, this is a very good, comprehensive, and accessible book on anaesthetic equipment and related concepts, one that I expect to refer to time and again, and that I highly recommend." -British Journal of Anaesthesia--This text refers to the hardcover edition.
- ASIN : B08FJHFGVZ
- Publisher : Saunders; 3rd edition (7 August 2020)
- Language : English
- File size : 250373 KB
- Simultaneous device usage : Up to 4 simultaneous devices, per publisher limits
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Word Wise : Not Enabled
- Print length : 636 pages
- Page numbers source ISBN : 0323672795
- Best Sellers Rank: 2,183,302 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews: