|Product Dimensions||0.1 x 0.1 x 0.1 cm; 100 Grams|
|Item Model Number||A8436H11|
|Other display features||CE|
|Item Weight||100 g|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||2 June 2017|
Anker Powerline II 3-in-1 Cable, Lightning/Type C/Micro USB Cable for iPhone, iPad, Huawei, HTC, LG, Samsung Galaxy, Sony Xperia, Android Smartphones, iPad Pro 2018 and More(3ft, Black)
|connector-type||USB Type C|
|Compatible Devices||Apple iphone 6s plus, Apple iphone 5s, Apple iphone 5c, Apple iphone 6 plus, Apple iphone 6s|
|Data Transfer Rate||10 Gigabits Per Second|
About this item
- - One for All: Charge any of your devices with the interchangeable, built-in Micro USB, USB-C, and Lightning connectors.
- - Enhanced Durability: Extreme reinforcement keeps internal wiring protected from trauma and degradation.
- - Charge Fast: MFi certification from Apple, and strict quality testing ensure all your devices are charged safely, at their fastest possible speed.
- - A Cable for Life: We're so confident about PowerLine II's long-lasting performance that we gave it a hassle-free, lifetime warranty.
- - What You Get: Anker PowerLine II 3-in-1 Cable, a hassle-free lifetime warranty and friendly customer service.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Built with premium technology and advanced engineering—offering fast, durable connections for all phones and tablets.
PowerLine II 3-in-1 Cable
The durability you’ve come to expect from PowerLine II—now with universal compatibility. With Micro USB, USB-C, and Lightning connectors built-in, it’s the only cable you’ll ever need.
- 3-in-1 Connector
- Extreme Durability
- Universal Compatibility
Connect to a huge range of phones and tablets including Samsung Galaxy S10 and Sony Xperia XZ2 Premium. (Quick Charge Compatible)
Micro USB Connector
Power up a huge range of Micro USB devices including earphones, speakers, and more.
MFi certified to work flawlessly with your Lightning devices including iPhone, iPad, and iPod.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Specifically, I can use this in a Honda CRV (2017) with my Pixel 3 Android phone and my wife's iPhone 7 both Android Auto and Apple CarPlay.
No more fiddly cable swaps...
UPDATED: After submitting a warranty request for a faulty cable, Anker was fantastic in organising postage of a new replacement cable, especially during limited services COVID time. It arrived promptly and all working well, very happy with their service, thanks Anker! :)
ORIGINAL: I have used Anker cables in the past however this one arrived faulty. Great design, and was looking forward to using it for travel as I have a mix of devices, an IPhone 8, iPad Pro, wireless headphones and this 3-in-1 would be handy. The lightning cable does not work, the others seem okay. Disappointing as I am now overseas without the handy cable. Hopefully Anker will replace it.
Over all it's been very useful and had no problem with it at all so far. It's great that I only need the one cable for all my devices.
I've previously used Ankor products and they always last longer than the default cables that come with the devices.
- it's though
- fast charge
- has a Velcro strap to keep it from tangling
- versatile with the three heads. Being able to charge my Pixel phone, iPad or my battery pack with ease.
- would of liked to have the USB C port to be the default head instead of micro usb. As most new phones and devices now use it.
One little nit picking that the soft touch material doesn't feel very durable. With time and exposing to sun, it may deteriorate eventually.