|Product Dimensions||10 x 10 x 1.12 cm; 63.5 Grams|
|Item Weight||63.5 g|
|Item Model Number||A2503012|
|Date First Available||15 November 2019|
Anker Wireless Charger, PowerWave Pad, Compatible iPhone 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max, Xs Max, XR, XS, X, 8, 8 Plus, AirPods Pro, 10W Fast-Charging Galaxy S20 S10 S9, Note 10 Note 9 Note 8 (No AC Adapter)
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 30+ million powered by our leading technology.
- The Need for Speed: A high-efficiency chipset provides 10W high-speed charging for Samsung Galaxy, while iPhones get a boosted 7.5W charge that's 10% faster than other wireless chargers. FOR BEST RESULTS, use a Quick Charge adapter (9V/2A) for Samsung Galaxy and iPhone charging.
- LED Indicator: The LED indicator lets you know the charging status. If the indicator is FLASHING BLUE, check to make sure that there are no objects between your phone and the charging surface. If the indicator is FLASHING GREEN, make sure you are using a 5V/2A or above adapter, or try a different adapter and cable.
- Case Friendly: Don't fumble with your phone case. PowerWave transmits charging power directly through protective cases. Rubber/plastic/TPU cases UNDER 5 MM THICKNESS ONLY. Magnetic and metal attachments or cards will prevent charging.
- What You Get: PowerWave Pad, 4 ft Micro USB Cable, welcome guide, worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Model Number: A2503
The Optimized Wireless Charging Pad
Slim and Trim
An aesthetically-pleasing slimline design adds an air of high-tech sophistication to your desk, while the TPU charging surface prevents your devices from easily sliding off.
Just in Case
Don't worry about taking your case off whenever you have to charge.
PowerWave delivers charging power directly through cases up to 5 mm thick—including Otterboxes.
Input: 5V-2A / 9V-2A
Output: 5W / 7.5W / 10W
10W Fast Charge Mode: (Using Quick Charge 2.0/3.0 Adapter)
Samsung Galaxy S10 / S9+ / S9 / S8 / S8+ / S7 edge / S7 / S6 edge+
Samsung Note 10 / Note 9 / Note 8 / Note 7
7.5W Fast Charge Mode: (Using Quick Charge 2.0/3.0 Adapter)
iPhone 11 / 11 Pro / 11 Pro Max / XS Max / iPhone XR / iPhone XS / iPhone X / iPhone 8 / 8 Plus (Phones with iOS 13.1 and above only support 5W charging)
5W Standard Charge Mode: (Using 5V/2A Adapter)
All Qi-enabled phones and devices
Pixel 3 / Pixel 3XL (The phone's screen will display the message: Charging slowly)
Do not use an iPhone 5V / 1A stock charger or a computer's USB port to power your PowerWave.
Place your phone on the center of the PowerWave Pad to ensure stable charging.
Cases made of metal and attachments such as magnets, cards, and grips will interfere with charging.
Quick Charge 2.0/3.0 wall adapter (9V/2A) required for fast charge mode.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Follow-up: does not work with the Samsung Galaxy Note9 charger.
I'd prefer the charge light indicator placed directly opposite the charger connector rather than to the side.
This isn't a big issue but I find I have to readjust the placement of the phone if I want to see the light to confirm that it is charging.
Wireless charging is awesome. Beats having to twiddle the freak'n cable connection to get it to charge. Pixel 4 XL..