Anxious Mums Audible Audiobook – Unabridged
The challenge of anxiety never tests you more than when you become a mother. From conceiving, to pregnancy, to birth and forever more, there are infinite reasons for your anxiety to be heightened.
The impact on mothers isn't just the anxiety itself, it's the stop sign it seems to put up in front of you at almost every turn. Anxiety can stand in the way of living a rich, full and wonderful life and from fulfilling your potential personally, professionally and as a mother. But this doesn't have to be your reality. Dr Jodi Richardson, co-author of the best-selling Anxious Kids, knows this because she lives with anxiety and is a wellbeing expert.
Now, she wants to educate and inspire mothers to:
- recognise and understand your anxiety
- build the skills and a lifestyle to manage and minimise your symptoms
- develop thinking skills to manage unhelpful and worrying thoughts
- cultivate confidence to embrace change and uncertainty
- strengthen your ability and willingness to tolerate discomfort
- know and act by your values
- enrich relationships with your partner, friends and children
- understand emotional labour and manage your 'mental load'
- strive to fulfil personal and professional goals and ambitions
- raise emotionally intelligent children with skills for flourishing mental health
Grounded in positive psychology plus acceptance and commitment therapy, Anxious Mums cuts through the science, giving mums the knowledge, tools, support and confidence to make a positive difference not just to their own mental health but to that of their whole family.
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying PDF will be available in your Audible Library along with the audio.
- Limited time offer: 2 month free trial
- An audiobook of your choice each month
- Listen all you want to the Plus Catalogue of Audible Originals, audiobooks and podcasts
- Exclusive member only discounts
- After 2 months Audible is $16.45/month, cancel anytime
|Listening Length||7 hours and 58 minutes|
|Audible.com.au Release Date||17 November 2020|
|Publisher||Penguin Random House Australia Audio|
|Best Sellers Rank|| 26,506 in Audible Books & Originals (See Top 100 in Audible Books & Originals) |
73 in Anxiety Disorders (Audible Books & Originals)
225 in Self-Help for Anxieties & Phobias
437 in Women's Health (Books)