Ao Tennis 2 for Nintendo Switch
|Price:||& FREE Delivery|
- A PLAYING FIELD MADE FOR YOU, BY YOU - Use the comprehensive Academy editing suite to create a player just like YOU as well as your own courts, or you can download thousands of community creations
- THE BEST PLAYERS IN THE WORLD - See how you compare to the big names on the ATP & WTA circuits, including Rafael Nadal, Ash Barty, Angelique Kerber and many more
- A COMPLETELY REDESIGNED CAREER MODE - Set out to conquer the world rankings in a singles career or in doubles with a friend. Manage your Reputation, sponsors and performance to reach the top
- NEW GAME MODES - Relive legendary matches or create new challenges using the scenario editor
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
AO Tennis 2 is the only tennis experience designed for and by its community. Create your own players, stadiums and legendary matches. Enter the competition to reach the top of world tennis in Career Mode.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
En cuanto a los partidos en sí, no es un juego perfecto, hay movimientos poco naturales y los gráficos no son perfectos, pero sí buenos y el sonido es muy realista. Para mí, es un juego de tenis 8/10. Te lo recomiendo si te gusta el tenis, es un buen simulador.
Il y a bien quelques défauts dans ce jeu. Entre autres, des coups de nos adversaires qui sont complètement imparables. Aussi, le peu de véritables joueurs de top 10.
Cela dit, ce jeu répond à ce que je cherchais et me satisfait pleinement!
- Some of the best customization of any sports game I've ever seen. Between detailed custom players, venues, logos, racquets, etc. all of which can be shared online. That part is absolutely amazing- any player or tennis venue in the world exists to download. I can't emphasize enough how awesome and detailed this is. You could get lost for weeks with it downloaded all the ATP 250, 500, 1000, and grand slam level venues in the world.
- A decent career mode with enough depth using a calender format. Engaging but not overwhelming.
- The bones of the controls are a cool idea, but some major issues which I'll detail below.
- Overall presentation and sound is good. Player reactions, match pregame, stat tracking, and camera shots are are fun. We could use a little more life in the crowd and on court ball kids/officials. I actually like not having annoying announcers, but maybe adding them between games or pre/post match would add some engagement.
- Online mode exists, but I haven't found a single player to match with.
- Some major graphical hiccups that at times make the game look bad. Most common examples are teansitions between points, and random low poly/blurry player models and logos during gameplay.
- Some occasional stutters between points as well. Not a big deal, but enough to be distracting.
- Career mode can be quirky with players retiring too soon, and unnecessary performance downgrades after losing matches.
- Gameplay needs major tuning. Baseline play is extremely difficult, even in low levels, and doubles net play is not responsive enough to the point that is borderline not playable.
The customization alone makes this fun if you're a die hard tennis fan, but if not, I can't recommend this game to the average player until some major issues are fixed.
I trust everyone says that these games get lots of at launch support. As a big tennis and video game fan, it's just frustrating that I've waited close to a decade for an all around acceptable tennis game, and this just doesn't cut it, even if a lot of the peices are in place.