Facial Sponges | 240 Count | APPEARUS PVA Compressed Face Sponge for Face Wash Cleansing, Exfoliating, Mask, Makeup Removal
|Price:||+ $13.66 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
- A SYNTHETIC SPONGE essentially composed of Polyvinyl Alcohol. Rigid when dry, flexible when wet
- SUPER SOFT & ABSORBENT PVA Face Sponges are great for sensitive skin, these face sponges offer a very light exfoliation
- ECONOMICAL CHOICE for Skin Care, Spa Professionals to maintain good facial hygiene and sanitation practices. COMPRESSED (Stick Form) Expand to approx. 3" dia. x 5/16" thick when hydrated
- Please refer to the Product Description for the usage of these compressed pva facial sponges
- FACE SPONGES PACKAGING: 12 Pieces/Clear Bag | 20 Bags/Pack (Total of 240 Pieces)
Product detailsSize:3" dia
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 17.78 x 17.15 x 6.99 cm; 703 Grams
- Date First Available : 25 August 2018
- Manufacturer : Appearus
- ASIN : B01MTLXY7R
- Manufacturer reference : S0001
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The compressed PVA facial sponges are an alternative for cleansing the skin, removing masks and cleansers. These pva sponges come in a hard compressed stick form; once wet, they are soft and absorbent and wicks aqueous solutions quickly. An economical choice for skin care and spa professionals to maintain good facial hygiene and sanitation practices. Measures approx. 3″ dia. x 5/16″ thick when wet.
✓ Practical & Economical
✓ Super soft & Absorbent
✓ Great for Sensitive Skin
✓ Disposable & Reusable
HOW TO USE:
1. Soak sponge with water until it expands to full
size. Rinse and wring the full size sponge several
times under running warm water before use.
2. Apply your favorite facial cleanser to sponge.
3. Gently massage face with sponge in circular motions.
4. After each use, rinse and wring out the water.
Leave the sponge to a dry place to completely dry
after washing and before storing them to avoid
bacterial growth and mold, which can cause
5. Depending on how regularly you use these
synthetic sponges, they do need to be replaced
more frequently than some good natural sponges.
“When you notice the sponge loses the softness
or of its color, starts to fall apart, or has an
unpleasant smell, it’s time to replace it.
For personal use, we suggest a new sponge for
3 days, but this can be stretched out to longer
period if you clean and store it properly after
Polyvinyl Alcohol (PVA)
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|