|Package Dimensions||14.4 x 13.2 x 3.4 cm; 100 Grams|
|Type of Bulb||Incandescent|
|Item Weight||100 g|
10pcs Appliance Oven Bulbs Replacement Bulbs for Salt Lamps & Incandescent Lights E14 Base Clear Oven Lamp Bulb Heat Resisting High Temperature 300℃ 15W 220-240V
|Price:||& FREE Delivery|
About this item
- There are 10 bulbs in a pack, the bulb base type is E14, the rated voltage is 220-240v, the rated power is 15W, the bulb size is 25mm*57mm.
- The bulb can withstand the high temperature of 300 degrees Celsius.
- The quality is guaranteed and the warranty is one year. These bulbs have been tested for an average service life of 1,500 hours.
- Durable Filament can withstand vibration to ensure longer service life.
- The light bulbs can be used in many household appliances such as ovens,salt lamps,incandescent lights.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Designed for extreme temperatures,the light bulbs are ideal for use in household appliances such as oven,salt Lamps,Incandescent Lights, etc. and it's very convenient for your basic life.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Additionally, the description does not really say just how golden orange the light produced is. Yes, the third photo down does show the warm light but at least in the picture, the center of the light looks white-ish. It is not. it is a very, very golden/orange color...not at all appropriate for an oven. I can see how one might want this to make your salt lamp even more golden but not an oven for sure. So, overall, I suppose this bulb might be good for salt lamps but for ovens? No. Also, they need to correct the length in the description...choose one (hopefully, the accurate one which wasn't even denoted in the listing) and stick with it. Two stars because it did turn on when screwed into the socket.