|Mfg Recommended age||6 year and up|
|Package Dimensions||17.8 x 17.6 x 13 cm; 380 Grams|
Apsung RC Stunt Car,4WD Rechargeable 2.4Ghz Remote Control Car, Double Sided Rotating Tumbling 360°Flips Off-Road High-Speed Truck, Toy Cars for Kids, Boys, Girls Birthday Gift
Enhance your purchase
|Item weight||0.38 Kilograms|
About this item
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 【Fantastic Stunts Remote Control Car】 The off-road racing car can perform so many cool stunts.The stunt car can move in all directions,can do extreme 360 degree tumbling spins and can also flip on both sides using its controller.The racing car body is built with soft but strong plastic allowing it to handle all kinds of collisions.
- 【Easy Controls RC Car】 An easy to control remote controller with this 2.4GHz transmitter strength, your racing car can be maneuvered even from a far distance.Also,its strong transmitter power means no signal interference if multiple players race with you at the same time.
- 【Perfect Quality Stunt Car】 Made out of premium ABS plastic,and non-toxic explosion-proof PVC materials,this racing car is safe to play for children.The stunt racing car boasts an impressive body design with shiny red and cool surface finishing,making it look like a real racing car.
- 【Powerful Motor System】 The remote control stunt racing car is powered by a powerful motor system that can push the car to a maximum speed of 15 km/hr.
- 【Battery and Charging】 The stunt remote control racing car toy is equipped with a 4.5V nickel-cadmium battery that charge faster and lasts longer than other standard batteries.This means you can have double the fun Every time you play with the stunt racing car.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Apsung Remote Control Stunt Car-Double Sidedrotating Tumbling 360° Flips Off Road High Speed RC Truck Cars, Toy Giftfor Kids
- Remote Control Technology:2.4GHz transmitter
- Remote Control Distance:about 60M
- Functions:forward, backward,left turn,right turn,rotation,flip
- Suitable Age:6+
- material:ABS plastic
- Item Size:29.5 x18 x8.5 cm
- Package Weight:0.75kg
- Drive Mode:4 wheel drive
- Vehicle Battery:2*rechargable 4.8V 700mAhnickel-cadmium battery (included)
- ChargingTime:3-4 hours
- Remote Control Play Time:15 - 20 minutes
- Controller battery:2 x 1.5V“AA”(included)
Apsung Remote Control Car is a Perfect Gift for All Children and Adults
RC Stunt Car with High Speed
- 360 degree spinning & Flip: Stunt Car wheels rotate 360 degrees, tumbling flips and spins in all types of directions as you want.Drive as you want, double side can be driven.
- 2.4GHz remote control distance without any interference, multiple cars can be played with at the same time;Control distance: 60m on land.
- The robust brushed motor produces great power and maximum speed of 12km/h, allowing the buggy to effortlessly run on multi-terrain fields.
- 1 x Remote Control Car
- 1 x Remote Controller
- 1 x RC Car Battery
- 2 X Remote Controller Batteries
- 1 x Charging Cable
- 1 x Instruction Manual
- 1 x Screw driver
Anti-skid strong grip tires
Double side can be driven, will even drive when it's upside down, non-stop even rollover. Equipped with 4 heavy duty off-road, anti-shock wheels for smooth. Soft race tires, rear bumps make it more durable.
2.4GHz remotecontrol distance without any interference,Control range up to 60M. Multi-cars playing at the same time.
Best Gift for Kids
Packed with premium quality box and full accessories. Suprise your boy or girl with this amazing toy!
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
All the exicitement of a kid and waiting of weeks just wasted.
If you believe that it might have been just one of those defective pieces, can you send a good tested item?
if not, where do you claim thw warranty for this under Australian law?
By Faiza Ali on 17 December 2019