AquaFX Barracuda RO/DI Aquarium Filter, 50 GPD
Enhance your purchase
- The 4 stage Barracuda comes with a 2-micron chlorine guzzler carbon block filter
- The system features a high flow and high rejection TFC membrane
- A pressure gauge is included to allow users of unsafe ranges
Product detailsSize:50 GPD
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 50.8 x 45.72 x 20.32 cm; 5.44 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 21 September 2018
- Manufacturer : Deepwater Aquatics Distribution
- ASIN : B0043G2D66
- Item Model Number : 610074278856
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Barracuda offers the following features: Now Featuring High flow high rejection TFC membrane High efficiency 1-micron sediment pre-filter 2-micron chlorine guzzler carbon block pre-filter or our exclusive chlorine and chloramine-removal filters Now Featuring High flow high rejection Nano Technology DOW membrane High-efficiency color-changing DI cartridge 160 PSI pressure gauge marked with operating and unsafe ranges Optional In-Line TDS meter (click here for more information) Solid Aluminum "no-rust" metal mounting bracket Clear 10" filter cartridge housings. All systems include quick connect fittings, a shut off valve, a filter wrench for easy cartridge replacement and your choice of a feed adaptor.