|Hard Drive Interface||IDE|
|Product Dimensions||4.83 x 1.02 x 1.78 cm; 158.76 Grams|
|Item Weight||159 g|
|Item Model Number||AU-EL-CB-005|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||31 October 2017|
ELEGOO Nano V3.0 Compatible with Arduino IDE, Elegoo Nano Board CH340/ATmega328P Without USB Cable, Compatible with Arduino Nano V3.0 (Nano x 3 Without Cable)
|Hard drive interface||IDE|
About this item
- You could download the driver of Elegoo Nano V3.0 at: http://bit.ly/2pMF4in
- The Nano is using the chips ATmega328P and CH340, not FT232 as official version, so pls. use the driver from above link.
- It is a smallest, complete, and breadboard friendly board. It has everything that Diecimila/Duemilanove has (electrically) with more analog input pins and onboard +5V AREF jumper.
- Nano's got the breadboard-ability of the Boarduino and the Mini+USB with smaller footprint than either, so users have more breadboard space. It's got a pin layout that works well with the Mini or the Basic Stamp (TX, RX, ATN, GND on one top, power and ground on the other).
- The Nano can be powered via the Mini-B USB connection, 6-20V unregulated external power supply (pin 30), or 5V regulated external power supply (pin 27). The power source is automatically selected to the highest voltage source.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Nano is a small, complete, and breadboard-friendly board based on the ATmega328. It is compatible with Arduino IDE and has more or less the same functionality of the UNO R3 microcontroller, but in a different package. It lacks only a DC power jack, and works with a Mini-B USB cable instead of a standard one.
You could download the driver of Elegoo Nano V3.0 at: http://bit.ly/2pMF4in
Operating Voltage: 5 V\
Flash Memory: 32 KB of which 2 KB used by bootloader
SRAM: 2 KB
Clock Speed: 16 MHz
Analog I/O Pins: 8
EEPROM: 1 KB
DC Current per I/O Pins: 40 mA (I/O Pins)
Input Voltage: 7-12 V
Digital I/O Pins: 22
PWM Output: 6
Power Consumption: 19 mA
PCB Size: 18 x 45 mm
Weight: 7 g
Package Include :
3 X Nano Board Compatible with Arduino IDE
We dont have USB cables in this kit and you will need to buy a mini USB cable to use this NANO board.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Otherwise, works perfectly!