|Hard Drive Interface||IDE|
|Product Dimensions||4.83 x 1.02 x 1.78 cm; 158.76 Grams|
|Item Weight||159 g|
|Country/Region of origin||China|
|Item Model Number||AU-EL-CB-005|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||31 October 2017|
ELEGOO Nano V3.0 Compatible with Arduino IDE, Elegoo Nano Board CH340/ATmega328P Without USB Cable, Compatible with Arduino Nano V3.0 (Nano x 3 Without Cable)
Enhance your purchase
- You could download the driver of Elegoo Nano V3.0 at: http://bit.ly/2pMF4in
- The Nano is using the chips ATmega328P and CH340, not FT232 as official version, so pls. use the driver from above link.
- It is a smallest, complete, and breadboard friendly board. It has everything that Diecimila/Duemilanove has (electrically) with more analog input pins and onboard +5V AREF jumper.
- Nano's got the breadboard-ability of the Boarduino and the Mini+USB with smaller footprint than either, so users have more breadboard space. It's got a pin layout that works well with the Mini or the Basic Stamp (TX, RX, ATN, GND on one top, power and ground on the other).
- The Nano can be powered via the Mini-B USB connection, 6-20V unregulated external power supply (pin 30), or 5V regulated external power supply (pin 27). The power source is automatically selected to the highest voltage source.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Elegoo Nano Board is a small, complete, and breadboard-friendly board based on the ATmega328P and it works with a mini USB cable. The Elegoo Nano can be powered via USB connection, 6-12V unregulated external power supply (pin 30), or 5V regulated external power supply (pin 27). The Elegoo Nano has a variety of facilities for communicating with a PC or other microcontrollers.
Input and Output
Each of the 14 digital pins on the Nano can be used as an input or output, using pinMode(), digitalWrite(), and digitalRead() functions. Some pins have specialized functions: Serial: 0 (RX) and 1 (TX). Used to receive (RX) and transmit (TX) TTL serial data. These pins are connected to the corresponding pins of the CH340G USB chip.
- Microcontroller: ATmega328;Architecture: AVR
- Operating Voltage: 5 V;
- Flash Memory: 32 KB of which 2 KB used by bootloader
- SRAM: 2 KB; EEPROM: 1 KB
- Clock Speed: 16 MHz;Analog I/O Pins: 8
- DC Current per I/O Pins: 40 mA (I/O Pins)
- Input Voltage: 7-12 V; Power Consumption: 19 mA
- PWM Output: 6; Digital I/O Pins: 22
The Nano is a small, complete, and breadboard-friendly board based on the ATmega328 (Arduino Nano 3.x). It has more or less the same functionality of the official Arduino/Genuino UNO, but in a different package. It lacks only a DC power jack, and works with a Mini-B USB cable instead of a standard one.
You could download the driver of Elegoo Nano V3.0 from ELEGOO official websit.
- We dont have USB cables in this kit and you will need to buy a mini USB cable to use this NANO board.
- Package Include : 3 X Nano Board
- PCB Size: 18 x 45 mm Weight: 7 g
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Otherwise, works perfectly!
By I like electronics on 27 November 2018
Otherwise, works perfectly!
I did a "get board info" in the arduino software, but I got nothing and thought it was not working.
I did select Arduino Nano and ATmega328P
Anyway I clicked upload anyway and it worked just fine.
So this was super cheap and works as indicated TOP