Arduino MKR WiFi 1010 [ABX00023]
- MKR WiFi 1010 is a new Arduino board; Accelerate and simplify the prototyping of WiFi-based IoT applications
- ESP32 WiFi module from U-blox and low power consumption
- Ideal for: Entry point to IoT. Coverage on short range distances, perfect indoor with WiFi connection or Bluetooth connection
- Part of the Arduino MKR Board Family for IoT Devices, easy to configure with Arduino Software
- For technical support please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
DESCRIPTION The Board is composed of three main blocks: Microchip ATSAMD21 MCU based on an Arm Cortex-M0+ processor u-blox NINA-W10 series low power 2.4GHz IEEE 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi ECC508 CryptoAuthentication The design includes a Li-Po charging circuit that allows Arduino MKR WiFi 1010 to run on battery power or external 5V, charging the Li-Po battery while running on external power. Switching from one source to the other is done automatically. Microcontroller Microchip ATSAMD21 (Arm Cortex-M0+ processor) WiFi u-blox NINA‑W102 (ESP32) Board Power Supply (USB/VIN) 5V Supported Battery(*) Li-Po single cell, 3.7V, 700mAh Minimum Circuit Operating Voltage 3.3V Digital I/O Pins 8 UART 1 SPI 1 I2C 1 I2S 1 Connectivity WiFi, BLE
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|