Arlo Technologies Accessory - Solar Panel|Weather Resistant, 2.44m Magnetic Power Cable|Compatible with Arlo Ultra, Pro 3, Pro 4 (VMA5600-10000S)
Recommended Retail Price (RRP)The RRP displayed is the most recent manufacturer’s recommended retail price made available to Amazon AU.
|You Save:||$33.80 (26%)|
Enhance your purchase
- Keep your Arlo camera battery charged with direct sunlight
- Weather resistant design
- Includes 8-foot (2.44m) magnetic power cable and adjustable mount
- Compatible with Arlo Ultra, Pro3 Pro 4
There is a newer model of this item:
Product detailsStyle Name:Solar Panel
- Product Dimensions : 12.7 x 7.37 x 22.86 cm; 260 Grams
- Date First Available : 15 March 2019
- Manufacturer : Arlo Technologies
- ASIN : B07KCD2MYZ
- Item Model Number : VMA5600-10000S
- Best Sellers Rank: 325 in Amazon Launchpad (See Top 100 in Amazon Launchpad)
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer Maximum Power. Zero Electricity. The Arlo Solar Panel keeps your battery charged with direct sunlight. It’s weather resistant design, 2.44m magnetic power cable, and adjustable mount makes installation easy anywhere. Alro Ultra Accessories Arlo Ultra Magnetic Mount Arlo Ultra Indoor Cable Arlo Ultra Charge Station Arlo Ultra Outdoor Cable Arlo Ultra Battery Arlo Ultra Solar Panel Arlo Ultra Solar Panel Charger keeps your battery charged with direct sunlight. It’s weather resistant design, 2.44m magnetic power cable, and adjustable mount makes installation easy anywhere.
(1) Solar Panel with Magnetic Power Cable
(1) Wall mount
(1) Wall mount screw set
(1) Quick start guide
(1) Window decal
Directions: Keep your Arlo Ultra and Arlo Pro 3 camera battery charged with direct sunlight
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I had to return it.
Top reviews from other countries
1. Not using mains power does restrict the brightness of the security light, but this isn't mentioned up front. That said, I still find the brightness is more than adequate for my needs.
2. I'm not sure why this panel costs considerably more than unbranded or other brand solar panels that generate similar power. However, Arlo uses a proprietary magnetic fitting making you forced to buy their own panel.
3. THIS IS THE BIG ISSUE! It simply doesn't generate enough power to allow the camera and light to work during dark hours in winter months. I've had to reduce the light brightness to just 35%, start recording an hour after dusk and stop it recording an hour before sunrise, just to stop the battery draining faster than it's charging. And that's without any recording during the day.
For this last reason, I've edited my review down to 1 star, because the solar panel is simply not up to the job in the UK. Very disappointed as it means your camera can't be truly wireless if you want it to work all the time!
It's worth noting that you do not get the extra 'always on' power features of your Arlo cameras with this as you would do if you had your camera powered from a mains outlet.
It also looks like the battery charged by connecting to power is drained when this solar panel is connected.