Arnott's Tim Tam Chewy Caramel Biscuits, 175 Grams
- The most irresistible chocolate biscuit
- Baked using finest quality ingredients
- Delicious smooth cream sandwiched between 2 crunchy biscuits
- Ideal for use in the workplace, hospitals, hotels or canteens
- An ideal treat to share with family, friends or colleagues
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Sugar, Wheat Flour, Caramel (15.5%) [Sugar, Condensed Milk, Butte ( From Wheat), Glucose (from Wheat), Humectant (E422), Emulsifiers (E322 (From Soy), E471), Antioxidant (E307b), Flavour, Salt], Vegetable Oil (Contain Soy), Milk Solids, Cocoa Butter, Cocoa Mass, Golden Syrup,Food Colours (Caramel III(From Wheat), Beet Red, Cochineal, Annatto), (Soy Lecithin, E476), Salt, Baking Powder, Flavours. Contains Milk Chocolate 35%.
Unless expressly indicated otherwise, Amazon.com.au is not the manufacturer of the products sold on this site. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website. Please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Arnott's Tim Tam is composed of two layers of chocolate malted biscuit, separated by a light chocolate cream filling and coated with a thin layer of textured chocolate. Three types of chocolate in one biscuit is more than any chocolate lover could wish for. Arnott's Tim Tam is so special and sets it apart from all the other chocolate biscuits out there is the filling - this unique creamy richness is delicately made up from hints of butter, vanilla and naturally, delicious chocolate, to give the whole delicious little biscuit a slight caramel taste. Available in chewy caramel flavour.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
* Still tastes like a Tim Tam, so it's true to its brand
* The caramel is very nice, not too sweet (though the biscuit overall is)
* The caramel adds a sense of moisture
* Being chocolated coated, the biscuit can sit in an open packet without any drop in quality
* Smaller packet size than original Tim Tams, but for the same price!
* Marginally too sweet
4/5 stars. Not my favourite biscuit in the world (which are probably Wagon Wheels or Pillow biscuits), but they are nice as a treat. Would buy again.