|Memory Speed||2133 MHz|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
+ $19.90 delivery
MSI Arsenal Gaming AMD Ryzen 2ND and 3rd Gen AM4 M.2 USB 3 DDR4 DVI HDMI Crossfire ATX Motherboard (B450 Tomahawk Max)
- Supports 1st, 2nd and 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen/ Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics and 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen with Radeon graphics/ Athlon with Radeon Vega Graphics desktop processors for Socket AM4
- Supports DDR4 Memory, up to 4133(OC) MHz
- Extended heatsink design: MSI extended PWM heatsink and enhanced circuit design ensures even high-end processors to run in full speed.
- Lightning Fast Game experience: 1x Turbo M.2, AMD Turbo USB 3.2 Gen2, store mi technology
- Core boost: with premium layout and fully digital power design to support more Cores and provide better performance.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Featuring heavy plated heat sinks and fierce looks, MSI arsenal GAMING motherboards are packed with gaming features for a refined gaming experience. MSI audio Boost delivers the highest sound quality through the use of premium quality Audio components. This lets you enjoy breathtaking, game-changing sound to create the most exciting gameplay. MSI motherboards are crammed with features to fuel your gaming rig's memory with more speed, higher overclock ability and increased stability.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Very happy with my purchase. Would highly recommend to anyone wanting to have an outofthebox ready experience of AMD Ryzen 3000 series CPUS.
Top reviews from other countries
Motherboard turned up with all my other parts for a massive upgrade from a AMD 9370 system to a ryzen 3600 system and i was so excited
got home and open my CPU Power supply and ram all looked amazing and fresh like brand new stock
and then i opened the motherboard..... the amazon box was perfect no damage but the motherboard box itself looked attacked one side was completely crumpled and the top had been pushed in with an obvious imprint in the bends that looked like a foot the insides of the box were full of dents where pins and ram slots and the heatsinks had pushed into the packaging and sadly the Chipset Heatsink at the bottom had snapped off on the bottom pin and was no longer making contact with the chipset i was furious and just stunned
thankfully the pin and spring was still in the anti static bag but the pin was snapped in half LUCKILY LUCKILY I am experienced with PC repairs and checks so i super glued the pin together push it through the spring and back through the heatsink and it clipped back in fine through the other side of the motherboard the motherboard was also bent down the middle it was obvious it was warped from the pressure
i was one of the lucky ones and the motherboard works perfectly fine Ram is all detected and everything is stable and powered but whoever worked in the storage depot that this board was in needs firing for being so careless by sending a damaged unchecked product to a paying customer
This review is not targeted at Amazon or MSI simply aimed at wherever this Board was stored as i easily could've been a disappointed dad excited to build their child their first PC or a teenager who finally saved up for their dream build and was Crushed by the disappointment of Amazon returns and waiting potentially 2 weeks for either a Refund or a replacement if i was unable to repair this
BUT the positives are this board overclocks very well managed to achieve 4.0 GHZ on my ryzen 3600 and boost the ram to 3200mhz and runs like a dream just goes to show MSI make sturdy boards if they can run this well after being stepped on
Quite impressed with board, well laid out, ample Fan headers, Bios easy to work with, Ram speed achieved with no effort, and no additional issues encountered.
I usually buy Asus exclusively, and recently have found them overpriced and underwhelming so I decided it was time to experiment with other manufacturers. Also bought a Gigabyte MATX B450M DS3H, a rather disappointing board for a HTPC build, although it should have not been surprising as it was dirt cheap.
- fairly cheap
- looks good
- good amount of IO
- good temps
- good for overclocking*
- has enough fan headers and in good places
- the 3rd gen ryzen integration seems a bit half baked, there's missing help info in the BIOS and a bunch of weird little bugs
- one issue i have on every boot is it cycles the fault light between video and cpu for a solid minute or more before it starts, everything works fine, perfectly stable, but i have to deal with this annoyance. I cannot find any reasonable explanation for it.
- the bios and overclocking are not as well designed as on the intel asus board i had previously, it worked fine, but i feel like the controls are not as good. As an example the voltages are not super accurate -- i set my ram to 1.38 and it gets 1.39. Doesn't seem like a big deal, but now i'm not sure if it will be 1.38 on some boots and 1.39 on others, which leads to the issue of where do i set the voltage -- if the ram needs 1.39 and would be unstable at 1.38, i should set it in bios at 1.39 which would result in 1.4 on most boots.. in case it decides to run at what i set it and drops. Slightly annoying. Same issue with CPU and other components.
- no usb 3.1 header for the case
- the RGB software is bad.. the whole windows software suite is bad. If you set your fan curves in BIOS and try to edit them, in the windows control app, all hell breaks loose. It also constantly hangs and runs very poorly.
Overall it's a decent board, but i wish i spent a little more and bought a better brand.