|Product Dimensions||30 x 30 x 2 cm; 363 Grams|
|Item Weight||363 g|
5pcs Artificial Olive Leaves Stems 37' Tall with 72 Leaves Fake Eucalyptus Plant Branches for Floral Arrangement Vase Bouquets Wedding Greenery Decor
Enhance your purchase
|Plant or animal product type||Eucalyptus, Greenery|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||30 x 30 x 2 centimetres|
About this item
- Package：Include 5 packs of artificial greenery stems with olive leaves and eucalyptus leaves, spray in green color.
- Dimension: Each steam of olive leaves and eucalyptus leaves is about 37 feet tall, each stem has 72 leaves.
- Flexible Material: The fake leaves of our artificial eucalyptus stems are made of high-quality silk and iron wire wrapped with plastic. The branches can be twisted into any shape required, and can be trimmed to any size with scissors or pliers. They are realistic and durable in green color.
- Package and easy to care: They are folded and placed in a zipper package, there is no need to worry about deformation. Eucalyptus leaf spray does not require water, sunlight and fertilizer. They are reusable and easy to clean dust, they will not fade and fall off and can be used directly in your DIY projects.
- All Year Round Decoration: Faux eucalyptus is very suitable for photograph background，home, garden, office, balcony and wedding decor, such as wedding bouquets, wedding greenery decoration or elegant display in vases. Silver dollar eucalyptus leaves can be used to make natural-style flower arrangements and table decorations.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
5 Packs Artificial Stem with Olive and Eucalyptus Leaves
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Canada on 15 May 2021
Reviewed in Mexico on 13 August 2021
Do not buy at the last second or if you do not want to put some work into this to look decent. You will most definitely need to straighten out branches and press leaves. If you're using somewhere guest will see close up, you'll want to clean up the glue and the molded part of the leaf where it attaches to the stem. Also, some leaves were pretty frayed on the edges so that may need to be fixed (lightly melt edges or trim) if guest will be close to the piece.
This is a piece that you use as a decor FILLER and not the focal point. I wouldn't use close up at eye level (as a table runner for example although it may be fine to make a wreath in a centerpiece with a lot of other elements) I would work well if you used this as a FILLER to a table runner, meaning you use this to fill in sparse areas of REAL olive branches or willow (feather) eucalyptus. This also isn't a quality that I would want to use to decorate cake layers but it would work well to fill lanterns or similar decor.
With that said, I didn't plan to use this close up and personal. I planned to use this as a flower swag filler. I initially planned to use it with real laid on top but it honestly looks good enough from a bit of a distance that I can leave the real out in some swags like the ceremony arch, for example.
Leaves come off so you can adjust and lay flat
Nice green on BOTH sides of the leaf even though the back is a tad to light IMO
Long stems with notches for easy length cuts
Messy leaf stem mold
Back of leaves are a tad light
Branches are only about 1/3rd of the stem
Some branches are missing leaves where the nubs stuck together with other branches.
So, should you buy??
Well, do you have time to work on them to make them look presentable?
Are you needing something to fill but dont expect it to be the star of the show??
If you answered yes to the two above questions, then yes, buy.
If you answered no to one or both questions, NO, you shouldn't buy.
Reviewed in the United States on 27 April 2021