- Buy this item and get 90 days Free Amazon Music Unlimited. After purchase you will receive an email with further information. Offer valid for a limited time only. Terms and Conditions apply.” Learn more here.
Assassin's Creed Valhalla Amazon Limited Edition (Xbox One) (Exclusive to Amazon.co.uk)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla leverages the Smart Delivery technology - buy the game once and play it on either Xbox One or Xbox Series X when both the console and that version of Assassin’s Creed Valhalla are available.
- Pre-order to get access to the bonus mission, The Way of the Berserker. Join a legendary Norse Berserker on his quest for revenge.
- The Limited Edition of the game includes: Copy of the Assassin’s Creed Valhalla game, The Berserker Settlement Pack, The Hati Wolf Mount & A Set of Runes.
- Advanced RPG mechanics allow you to shape the growth of your character and influence the world around you.
- Dual-wield powerful weapons such as axes, swords, and even shields to relive the ruthless fighting style of the Viking warriors.
Special offers and product promotions
- Product Dimensions : 13.5 x 1.5 x 17.5 cm; 50 Grams
- Release date : 31 December 2020
- ASIN : B087QTHDFB
- Item Model Number : 300116542
- Best Sellers Rank: 12,649 in Video Games (See Top 100 in Video Games)
- Customer Reviews:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Assassin’s Creed Valhalla leverages the Smart Delivery technology - buy the game once and play it on either Xbox One or Xbox Series X when both the console and that version of Assassin’s Creed Valhalla are available. In Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, you are Eivor, a fierce Viking warrior raised on tales of battle and glory. Explore a dynamic and beautiful open world set against the brutal backdrop of England’s Dark Ages. Raid your enemies, grow your settlement, and build your political power in your quest to earn your place among the gods in Valhalla.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
The graphics are incredible with lots of detailed lighting effects a step up from Odyssey. It feels very realistic.
There are some things which continue from the previous games, such as looting chests and the quests but overall this feels differen to the previous couple of games. There is not so much assassination and a lot more all out battles. I don't think the changes are necessarily bad, but it doesn't feel like so much like an Assassin's Creed game.
The Viking theme, characters and storylines develop the feel of the game and have been well developed.
Edit - The Assassin's Creed elements are not fully developed until Eiovor arrives in England. When the game moves to England it develops a lot more and it is a lot more enjoyable and engaging.
Eiovor takes part in raids to build up the Viking settlement in England and expand the territory, and it introduces a lot of gameplay elements from previous Assassin's Creed games and it feels more like an AC game.
It’s no where near as good as black flag or odsessy, graphically very poor, I’m playing on an Xbox one, it feels more like Xbox 360 graphics and the fighting mechanics are the worst and most dull to date, I’m pretty sure they have made the graphics bad on purpose so it looks like their is improvement on the Xbox series x version, honestly this is one of the most shocking games that feels like it was made 5-10 years ago, don’t believe me buy this and try it out but you have been warned
On a separate subject, I was informed that I would receive an email to unlock The Way of the Berserker Mission at release, but I till have not had it, two weeks later!
UPDATE I never got the email. Having played for over 75 hours I am finding it rather boring. There is a lot of looking for chests in hard to find places which contain nothing much of interest, the characters are not very interesting and there is no overriding story as there was in the previous games. If Assassins Creed is going this way I will have to look for something else to do.