Download the free Kindle app and start reading Kindle books instantly on your smartphone, tablet or computer – no Kindle device required. Learn more
Read instantly on your browser with Kindle Cloud Reader.
Using your mobile phone camera, scan the code below and download the Kindle app.
Enter your mobile phone or email address
By pressing ‘Send link’, you agree to Amazon's Conditions of Use.
You consent to receive an automated text message from or on behalf of Amazon about the Kindle App at your mobile number above. Consent is not a condition of any purchase. Message and data rates may apply.
Assertive Communication Skills : 2 Books in 1: Assertiveness Training + Stop People Pleasing - How to Stand Up for Yourself, Set Healthy Boundaries, Say No and Stop Caring What Others Think Kindle Edition
Stop being a pushover – it's time for you to be seen, be heard, and to get what you deserve.
Have you spent the better portion of your life physically and mentally unable to strive for what you really want, passively riding the waves as they come?
Are you constantly considerate of others’ feelings, having made too many compromises in the past that have left you feeling unfulfilled and empty?
You may currently be facing an unsettling internal conflict, wondering how you can assert yourself and express your genuine thoughts, needs, and opinions without being aggressive or disliked by those around you.
There's no reason to be held back by discomfort and fear anymore – with the right training, your timid nature will undoubtedly subside, making room for the assertive person you've always longed to be.
In Assertiveness Training, you will discover:
- Scientifically proven steps to practice self-awareness and emotional control to avoid the most common emotional setbacks barricading the way between you and your assertive self.
- How to tackle the anxiety and fear that come from your first attempts at being assertive, making assertiveness second nature.
- A plethora of situation-based tips and tricks that will guide you through the process of knowing exactly what to say and do to let people know that you're not to be walked over.
- A step-by-step action plan, taking you on a transformative journey towards building more confidence that's rooted in a polite and kind contact with the people around you.
+ Plus as a bonus, you'll also get "Stop People Pleasing" to help you to start saying no and set healthy boundaries with your family, friends, and colleagues.
In Stop People Pleasing, you will discover:
- The 4 defense mechanisms specific to people pleasing, how to identify them, and how to respond to them
- Multiple exercises and approaches to help you rediscover who you are at heart, breaking free from feeling the need to seek validation from others
- Coping mechanisms designed to help you overcome discomfort or frustration as you redefine the boundaries in your life.
- A step-by-step 14-day action plan to help you achieve instant and notable improvements.
Assertiveness is not a natural-born trait, but it is a skill that we all can acquire with perseverance and the right kind of guidance.
With the right tools and techniques by your side, you will be able to hit the ground running and be one step closer to living your life the way you want to live it.
If you're ready to finally stand up for yourself and transform your life, then scroll up and click the “Buy now” button right now.
- ASIN : B08QMT2F9D
- Language : English
- File size : 1886 KB
- Simultaneous device usage : Unlimited
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Print length : 340 pages
- Page numbers source ISBN : B08QX2BW25
- Customer Reviews: