|Digital Storage Capacity||64 GB|
|Standing screen display size||3.3 Inches|
|Battery Cell Composition||Lithium Ion|
|Supported Standards||MP3, AAC, ALAC, DSD, DSF, AIFF, APE, FLAC, WMA, PCM, WAV, OGG|
|Memory Card Slot||Micro SD|
|Product Dimensions||9.97 x 5.75 x 1.61 cm; 154 Grams|
|Item Weight||154 g|
|Item Model Number||SR15|
|Batteries||1 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||11 April 2020|
Astell&Kern A&Norma SR15 High Resolution Music Player Portable MP3 Player with Bluetooth/WiFi
|Supported standards||MP3, AAC, ALAC, DSD, DSF, AIFF, APE, FLAC, WMA, PCM, WAV, OGG|
|Memory Card Slot||Micro SD|
|Screen size||3.3 Inches|
About this item
- The A&norma SR15 plays any resolution of digital files up to 24-bit/192 kHz, bit-for-bit.For 32-bit audio, downsampling is performed by the SRC (Sample Rate Converter) method. DSD is native up to 64 MHz and DSD 128 MHz is converted to PCM for playback.
- Dual DAC of CS43198,MasterHIFI tier chipsets from Cirrus Logic.Native DSD playback and playback-focused User Interface,support bluetooth/wifi
- Enhanced Audio Processing Power with Quad-core CPU.The Quad-core CPU gives you even more processing power for your digital music and a lot faster, natural UI experience. Get lost in your music without distractions.
- A simple USB connection will allow the A&norma SR15 to be used as a digital music storage device and /or pre-amp to output digital audio through USB.
- Supported Audio Formats:WAV, FLAC, WMA, MP3, OGG, APE, AAC, ALAC, AIFF, DFF, DSF
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
A&norma SR15,Hi-Fi Standards Redefined
A&norma sets the standard of Hi-Fi audio for novice listeners.The SR15,the first model of A&norma,is the beginning point of the Hi-Fi Audio experience that allows you to enjoy the philosophy andtechnologies of Astell&Kern.
One Step Closer to the Original Performance
The A&norma SR15 uses two audio DAC chips for a Dual-DAC setup.These chips are known for their use in Home Hi-Fi systems which offer greater presence compared to the inferior DAC chips designed formobile devices.A&norma SR15 has adopted the MasterHIFI class DAC,CS43198 for the first time in a portable system.
Enhanced Audio Processing Power with Quad-core CPU
A&norma is designed to remove any distracting elements,including noise,distortion and unintuitive user interface.The Quad-core CPU gives you even more processing power for your digital music and alot faster,natural UI experience. Get lost in your music without distractions.
24-bit,192 kHz Bit-to-Bit Playback
The A&norma SR15 plays any resolution of digital files up to 24-bit/192 kHz,bit-for-bit. For 32-bit audio,downsampling is performed by the SRC (Sample Rate Converter) method.DSD is native up to 64MHz and DSD 128 MHz is converted to PCM for playback.
A simple USB connection will allow the A&norma SR15 to be used as a digital music storage device and /or pre-amp to output digital audio through USB.The A&norma SR15 transfers DSD in native format through DoP (DSD over PCM) and converts DSD to PCM for output for external USB Audio that do not support DoP.
MQA (Master Quality Authenticated)
Astell&Kern SR15 includes MQA technology, which enables you to play back MQA audio files and streams,delivering the sound of the original master recording.
SR15 Device x 1 ,micro USB Cable x 1 ,Quick Start Guide x 1, microSD card slot cover x 2 ,Protective Film (Front x 2, Back x 2)
Visible screen diagonal
4" / 9 cm