Astro Bot - PlayStation VR
Recommended Retail Price (RRP)The RRP displayed is the most recent manufacturer’s recommended retail price made available to Amazon AU.
|You Save:||$18.97 (35%)|
- Twenty levels and six huge bosses; Play through 20 unique levels, each One populated by deadly traps and enemies
- Five gadgets in One Controller; Your dualshock 4 Controller becomes the host of a bunch of fun gadgets ranging from a hook Shot used to cross ravines, a water cannon and even deadly Ninja stars
- Twenty six extra challenges; In addition to the main story, you can unlock a further 26 challenge stages that will put your platforming skills to the test
- Package Dimensions : 13.8 x 13.4 x 1.6 cm; 80 Grams
- Release date : 3 October 2018
- ASIN : B07H9KC44L
- Manufacturer reference : 9761518
- Best Sellers Rank: 651 in Video Games (See Top 100 in Video Games)
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Astro bot rescue mission is a brand new platformer, developed Exclusively for use with PS VR. Take control of ASTRO the Captain bot and go on an epic VR rescue mission to save your fellow Crew who are dispersed all over space.
From the manufacturer
ASTRO BOT Rescue Mission is a brand new platformer, developed exclusively for use with PS VR. Take control of ASTRO the captain BOT and go on an epic VR rescue mission to save your fellow crew who are dispersed all over space.
The game takes full advantage of PS VR to invigorate the platforming genre with gameplay unfolding around you in 360 degrees. Your character reacts instantly and your jumps are ultra precise thanks to the increased depth of PS VR.