|Product Dimensions||22 x 5.79 x 16.99 cm; 580 Grams|
|Item Model Number||AM33D-cr|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Power Source||Battery Powered|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||1|
|Switch Style||Rotary switch|
|Special Features||✓6000 Counts True RMS Digital Multimeter ✓Auto Ranging ✓AC/DC Voltage ✓AC/DC Current ✓Resistance ✓Diode ✓Continuity ✓Frequency ✓Transistors ✓Temperature ✓hFE ✓Overload Protection ✓Data Hold ✓Backlight Display ✓Low Battery Indication ✓Hanging Magnet and Kickstand|
|Included Components||1 x AstroAI WH5000A True RMS Digital Multimeter,1 x Test Leads (Pair),1 x K-Type Thermocouple,1 x Multi-Function Socket ,1 x User Manual|
|Battery Cell Type||Lithium Metal|
|Description Pile||Lithium metal|
|Item Weight||580 g|
AstroAI Digital Multimeter, TRMS 6000 Counts Volt Meter Manual and Auto Ranging; Measures Voltage Tester, Current, Resistance, Continuity, Frequency; Tests Diodes, Transistors (Renewed)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
This product works and looks like new. Backed by a 180-day supplier warranty.
- There will be no visible cosmetic imperfections when held at an arm’s length.
- Products with batteries will exceed 80% capacity relative to new.
- Accessories may not be original, but will be compatible and fully functional. Product may come in generic box.
- This product comes with a 180-day supplier-backed warranty. See terms here.
|Power Source||Battery Powered|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||22 x 5.8 x 17 centimetres|
About this item
- WIDE RANGE of tests for Voltage, Current, Resistance, Continuity, Capacitance, Frequency; Tests Diodes Transistors, Temperature
- PROFESSIONAL LEVEL features include Auto-Ranging capability, and True RMS for measuring both AC Current and Voltage
- EASE OF USE: Convenient features like Data Hold, Large LCD Backlit Screen, Auto Shut-off and Hanging Magnet, and Kickstand make taking and recording measurements easier than ever before
- IDEAL FOR COMMERCIAL settings where it can handle the demands of a long workday, from the durable exterior to the wide range of heavy-duty capabilities. Built-in F400mA/600V and F10A/600V explosion-proof ceramic fuse tubes; Double Protection, more secure and reliable; The fuses can protect the multimeter effectively; Overload protection on all ranges.
- Built-in F400mA/600V and F10A/600V explosion-proof ceramic fuse tubes; Double Protection, more secure and reliable; The fuses can protect the multimeter effectively; Overload protection on all ranges
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The AstroAI True RMS Multimeter is designed to be safely and accurately used by professionals in a commercial setting or weekend DIYer's that need a little more power utility from their standard digital multimeter. It's easy and safe to operate with advanced features built for measuring seemingly everything. Run tests on diodes and transistors while being able to measure voltage, current, resistance, continuity, capacitance, and frequency, all on one device. This multimeter is designed to be used in commercial settings, but can also be brought home to use with automotive or household electrical problems.
Digital Display: 5 ¾ , 6000
Sampling Speed: 2 times per second
Range Selection: Auto or Manual
Low Battery Indication
Power: 1 x 9V 6F22 Battery Included
Temperature Test: Yes
Transistor Test: Yes
Diode Test: Yes
Continuity Test: Yes
External Current Test: Yes
Safety/Compliances: EN61010-1 CAT III 600V, CATII 1000V
DC Voltage: 600mV/6V/60V/600V ±(0.8%+3), 1000V (1%+5)
AC Voltage: 600mV ±(1.2%+8); 6V/60V/600V ±(1.2%+6); 750V ±(1.2%+8)
Temperature: -40°C~1370°C; -40°F~2000°F (1-5%+4 depending on temp)
DC Current: 600μA/6000μA/60mA/600mA ±(0.8%+5); 6A/10A ±(1.5%+3)
Transistor hFE: PNP & NPN (lb≈2μA; Vce≈1V)
Resistance: 600Ω/6KΩ/60KΩ/600KΩ/6MΩ ±(1.5%+3); 60MΩ ±(1.5%+5)
Frequency: 0~60MHz ±(1%+5)
1 x AstroAI WH5000A True RMS Digital Multimeter
1 x Test Leads (Pair)
1 x K-Type Thermocouple
1 x Multi-Function Socket
1 x User Manual
What is Amazon Renewed?
High quality product
Backed by a 180-day Supplier Warranty
Better for the planet
What should I expect to receive with my Amazon Renewed purchase and in what condition?
What if I’m not completely satisfied with my Amazon Renewed purchase?
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Included paperwork to extend the warranty, as a refurb the free extended warranty is not the 4 years offered for new, but is 1 year + 90 days. (you have to register/contact AstroAI (website) to get the extended warranty).
All ranges work and are accurate compared to my other meters.
The magnetic hanging strap is one of the features that put this on my "buy list", I find this feature very convenient when taking reading in cabinets (allows the meter to be hands free). I can hang the meter where it is easy to see.
The 6000 cts display is large and easy to read. The display is backlit if necessary.
This unit (WH5000A) is slightly larger than the othe AstroAI (D132) I own, and the diplay is larger and easier to read.
A feature missing: there are no probe holders molded in to the jacket casing.
The magnet is not strong enough to hang the unit of a slick surface but a scuffed surface works fine.