Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ $7.55 delivery
+ $4.99 delivery
Atelier Ryza: Ever Darkness & the Secret Hideout (Nintendo Switch)
|Price:||+ $3.00 Delivery|
- Join Ryza, and her band of mischievous friends, as they set out to not only save her hometown from a mysterious darkness -but to find themselves.
- Explore vibrant environments with more realistic lighting,pushing the series forward with a new, yet familiar, visualsparkle.
- Utilise an all-new evolved synthesis program which is easy to learn for aspiring alchemists.
- Play at Home or On-The-Go
- available on both PlayStation 4and Nintendo Switch on the 1st November 2019.
Product detailsPlatform:Nintendo Switch
- Product Dimensions : 1 x 10.5 x 17 cm; 52 Grams
- Release date : 1 November 2019
- ASIN : B07YZ9HHR6
- Item Model Number : 5060327535567
- Best Sellers Rank: 1,810 in Video Games (See Top 100 in Video Games)
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Atelier Ryza: Ever Darkness & the Secret Hideout begins an all-new storyline arc in GUST Studios' fan-favorite Atelier series.; The beautiful role-playing game follows the exploits of teenage tomboy Ryza, who dreams of escaping her mundane village lifestyle alongside her band of mischievous friends. One day, as they explore a forbidden island in search of adventure, they meet an elderly magician who will change their lives forever. ;After some convincing, the old man begins teaching Ryza the enchanting ways of alchemy, launching her on an adventure that will ultimately lead her on a quest to save her hometown from the mysterious and deadly darkness lurking beneath the surface.
Nintendo Switch Cartridge
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
the game is lots of fun. its not my first atelier game so i knew what i was getting into but i was kind of blown away with the graphics
(especially in handheld mode on the switch). it seems to be locked at 30fps which is all i can ask for in performance. and while some of the structures are low poly, the textures make up for it. the lighting was really immersive as well.