|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Item Weight||90.7 g|
Atoplee 1pcs DC 12V Intelligent Electric Door Lock for File Cabinet Door
|Price:||+ $8.02 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
- Model: K01;Material: iron.
- Rated voltage: DC 12V;Rated current: 2A.
- Size: 80*60*13mm;Length of wire: 15cm.
- Diameter of installation hole: 4mm; Net weight: around 180g.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- The working mode of the lock is that it is not energized when it is locked, and the door is open after it is energized.
- The shackle of this lock has no obvious permanent deformation under the pulling force of 150Kg;
- The normal working temperature of this lock is -40°C to 60°C. It can be installed outdoors, but it is not suitable for extremely humid and flooded environments.
- Electrical parameters: DC12V, 2A; the duration of a single unlock signal does not exceed 0.2 seconds (to avoid electromagnet damage).
- Product life: under normal use, no less than 500,000 times.
Working Principle of the lock
Emergency unlock button
Applicable range of elasticity value
- Two levels adjustable, suitable for doors weighing 2kg-4kg.
- The factory setting is a lower elasticity value, which can be adjusted to a higher elasticity value through the built-in spring.
1. After the lock is installed, the door needs to be closed and locked with external force when closing the door. The electric control function is only used for unlocking.
2. This lock has an emergency unlock button, and the movable position required for emergency unlock should be reserved during installation.
3. Usually, this electric lock needs to be used with an additional control circuit.
Use and installation instructions:
1. Before use, check whether the main accessories are complete. Simulate the electric control lock before installation. The working mode is tested according to the circuit wiring diagram. The electric control lock works normally before installation.
2. The electric control cabinet lock is mainly composed of three parts: lock, keyhole and lock body. Please pay attention to adjust the position of lock and lock hole when installing.
3. There are red and black control input lines behind the lock of the electric control cabinet: the red and black lines are the electric lock power lines (DC12V and GND), and the positive and negative poles are not distinguished.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Other than that the item is as expected. You apply 12v at 2A to the solenoid and it pull on the unlock lever unlocking the mechanism if locked. I would recommend pulsing the power and not having the solenoid energised for too long.