Authoritarian Nightmare: Trump and His Followers Audible Audiobook – Unabridged
See all formats and editions Hide other formats and editions
|New from||Used from|
Audible Audiobook, Unabridged
|Free with your Audible trial|
©2020 John W. Dean and Robert A. Altemeyer (P)2020 Kalorama
- Ends Thursday: This audiobook and a second of your choice FREE
- Plus a free monthly audiobook chosen by our editors
- Keep your audiobooks if you cancel
- Unlimited access to exclusive podcasts
- After 30 days Audible is $16.45 for 1 credit/month, cancel anytime
Sold and delivered by Audible, an Amazon company
People who viewed this also viewed
Page 1 of 1Start OverPage 1 of 1
|Listening Length||11 hours and 18 minutes|
|Author||John W. Dean, Bob Altemeyer|
|Whispersync for Voice||Ready|
|Audible.com.au Release Date||25 August 2020|
|Best Sellers Rank||
3,988 in Audible Books & Originals (See Top 100 in Audible Books & Originals)
3 in Nationalism
3 in Political Corruption & Misconduct
6 in U.S. Government
4.5 out of 5
839 global ratings
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Trump - another angkeReviewed in the United Kingdom on 6 January 2021
Interesting alternative view to the headline stuff, from an excellent author.. Well worth the read.
TruthReviewed in Canada on 3 September 2020
1. The essence of a thing. (Knowing what love is an what it isn’t); 2. Reality (The power of performance, either positive or negative) is the manifestation of it; 3. Being in it to see it (Awareness); 4. It’s dynamic in nature (The infinite constant of love); 5. It’s forever evolving (From understanding to truth to workability); 6. It’s almost always found on a foundation of light and love (Particles of infinity that create matter can only be done through the commandment of love); 7. ...
One person found this helpful
Raf Di Cecco
Very critical read.Reviewed in Canada on 4 October 2020
Well written, researched and argued. A good read. Very significant contribution to understanding the voting choices and what is at risk. May democracy survive.
4 people found this helpful
Trump followers explainedReviewed in Canada on 25 September 2020
John Dean explains many questions I had about Trump followers. I'll be recommending it to anyone who asks the question " why".
2 people found this helpful
Excellent read.Reviewed in Canada on 1 January 2021
Really explains authoritarianism with lots of credible references. Not a book that the average Trump supporter would read, understand or agree with, for readily apparent reasons. Probably loses a little relevance now that the Presidential election is over, but still very interesting.