|Part Number||USB3.0-MOUNT USB3.0-MIC-MOUNT|
|Package Dimensions||19.81 x 14 x 4.8 cm; 118 Grams|
|Manufacturer reference||USB3.0-MOUNT USB3.0-MIC-MOUNT|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Item Weight||118 g|
BATIGE Single Port USB 3.0 Male to Female AUX Car Mount Flush Cable Waterproof Extension for Car Truck Boat Motorcycle Dashboard Panel - 3ft
Enhance your purchase
|Connector type||Auxiliary, USB|
About this item
- This BATIGE car flush mount cable design for car,boat and motorcycle, single USB 3.0 A male to USB 3.0 A female extension flush panel mount waterproof cable.
- USB 3.0 car mount cable can be used above the base of the car's dashboard or on the other dashboard,such as boat,motorcycle.
- Use an existing hole or cut a hole on your dashboard and clip in the socket to flush mount it to your vehicle's,boat’s and motors.
- Ideal for extend and accomplish the data transfer in your car, boat, motorcycle, support very easy access to your accessory inputs
- 3ft 1M length cable with mounting socket panel
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
BATIGE Single Port USB 3.0 Male To Female AUX Car Mount Flush Cable Extension for Car Truck Boat Motorcycle Dashboard Panel - 3ft
It features a waterproof panel/dash mount with rubber cover and 1 meter extension cable
Designed for in car but can be used for any application
Use an existing hole or cut a hole in your dashboard and clip in the socket to flush mount it to your vehicle's dash
Mount head length: 4.5cm
Mount head Dia :3cm
1 x BATIGE USB 3.0 car mount cable
1 x Accessory
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Mexico on 17 January 2021
Reviewed in the United States on 17 March 2019