- Get 90 DAYS FREE of Amazon Music Unlimited with purchase of an eligible product. Listen FREE for 90 days. Learn more here.
BCM94360CD / BCM94331CD to PCI-E PCI Express x1 Adapter
|Price:||+ $9.16 Delivery|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- This adapter can convert the BCM94360CD/BCM94331CD module to PCI-E 1X(36Pin) interface
- Broadcom BCM94360CD - 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac with Bluetooth 4.0
- Broadcom BCM94331CD - 802.11 a/b/g/n with Bluetooth 4.0 Package Includes:
Product detailsColour Name:black gold
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 23.11 x 13.97 x 3.56 cm; 45.36 Grams
- Date First Available : 7 November 2018
- Manufacturer : SUPERPLUS
- ASIN : B017YQHEA6
- Item Model Number : LYSB017YQHEA6-CMPTRACCS
- Best Sellers Rank: 73,814 in Computers (See Top 100 in Computers)
- Customer Reviews:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Specification: This adapter can convert the BCM94360CD/BCM94331CD module to PCI-E 1X(36Pin) interface Supports and Designed for: 1. Broadcom BCM94360CD - 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac with Bluetooth 4.0 2. Broadcom BCM94331CD - 802.11 a/b/g/n with Bluetooth 4.0 Package Includes: 1 x Mini PCI-E to PCI-E x1 Adapter 4 x Wireless Antenna 1 x Custom USB Cable 1 x Screw Driver 4X Screw
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Got my Hackintosh up and working just as I needed.
I have been working on computers for years, so this wasn't a case of me not knowing what I was doing. In this case, sadly the card just doesn't work. I tried it in all of my PCI-E 1.0X slots and I could only get bluetooth to work (as that is a USB connected device) The wifi piece of the card was never seen. I picked up a Broadcom Apple WiFi + Bluetooth 4.0 Card to PCI-E x1 Adapter for PC/Hackintosh which IMHO is a RIPOFF, but it worked right after being plugged in.
Getting drivers for W10 bluetooth to work was a bit tricky but what you have to do is go to Device manager, find the device (has an exclamation mark) and select software from list > Broadcom > Blutonium BCM2035 and voila!
Now I have a fully functioning hackintosh!