- Get 90 DAYS FREE of Amazon Music Unlimited with purchase of an eligible product. Listen FREE for 90 days. Learn more here.
XLR Cable 3ft, BIFALE Heavy Duty Nylon Braided XLR Microphone Cable Male to Female 3Pin Balanced Microphone Cable Compatible with Shure SM Microphone, Behringer, Speaker Systems - 2Pack
|Price:||+ $8.71 Delivery|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 【6N OFC Conductors】Our XLR cable use 100% 22AWG oxygen-free copper conductors, 98% copper braided, plug & play. Reliable interference-free audio transmission, provide both superior cable performance and reliable connectivity. No signal loss, no delay. HI-FI sound, no noise and high fidelity, no static / noise or burst / hum. An ideal XLR cable helps your instrument sounds flowing in a clear live nature way.
- 【Armour Alloy Metal Connector】Premium qualilty of alloy metal connector, it can provide a secure connection and increase durability. Gold Plated Contact Points for great signal connection. Temperature tolerance range -4℉-194℉.
- 【Heavy Duty PET Braided】BIFALE balanced xlr cable is made of triple shielded. Heavy Duty Hybrid PET Braided, tested plugging and unplugging for 5,000+ times. An-ti EMI/RFI. This microphone cable can withstand bend test of 10,000+ times without reducing cable flexibility and ensure the best performance possible. Using Cotton Yarn wrap features. Outer diameter is 0.256 inch(6.5mm).
- 【Wide Compatibility】Exclusive for your device. Compatible with equipments with 3-pin XLR connectors such as microphones, studio harmonizers, mixing boards, patch bays, preamps, speaker systems, stage lighting, etc.
- 【Lifetime Warranty】Free Lifetime Replacement or Money-back Guarantee if quality issue, please feel free to contact us via Amazon.➤Click Button "Contact seller"
Product detailsSize Name:3Feet-2Pack
- Product Dimensions : 23.88 x 18.8 x 1.27 cm; 181 Grams
- Date First Available : 4 November 2019
- Manufacturer : BIFALE
- ASIN : B07ZYTGB27
- Item Model Number : 8765
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Here is what I found. The cables are very consistent so I did not get any channel imbalance in stereo (L/R) applications with 2 of their cables, did not pickup any external noise, and was very clear with minimal resistance.
The build quality is excellent, but my use case is install it and use for the office, and the studio use is patch, use until sessions are complete, then disconnect for future session. So I hope the ends will last a while.
The cable is very rigid so as you unravel for the first time, make sure it is straightened, then shape into angles of choice while still avoiding hard 90 degree angles.
Does it improve the audio over some very expensive cables that run a minimum of $10-$100 per foot? In some cases, yes. Some of my expensive cables are thinner, more sensitive to pick up EMI/RFI noise and the dreaded cell phone modem like noise. I have filters for that through shielded conduits but that adds another $5 or more per foot of shielding at bulk.
To conclude, you can’t go wrong with these cables. They are built well, have not had problems with either termination connectors, and the sound is excellent with minimal to no noise added to the audio chain.
I’ll continue to buy these as needed, as long as they keep manufacturing them.
Hope this helps.
I would highly recommend these cables.
Reviewed in the United States on 1 January 2020
I would highly recommend these cables.
Reviewed in the United States on 10 December 2019
With a move I went from having my equipment spread out from over a meter apart to maybe 30CM's. I purchased these to eliminate at least some cable clutter.
Which they do, and they also carry sound that is undisguisable from some custom made high end 2 meter cables. While its not necessary to have the cables in different colours, it does make it a bit easier to run various channel without confusion. *I admit I write down where each colour goes.
Good cables. I would buy them again.
Update: The seller offered to take back the product and send the correct length, but that would have been a hassle. So they offered me a discount instead. I will be ordering from this seller again because they promptly resolved the issue. I have changed my rating from 1 star to 5 stars. This cable is great. Excellent quality. I gave it 1 star because of the issue with the length.