|Package Dimensions||7.11 x 7.11 x 7.11 cm; 498.95 Grams|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Size||30 gauge enameled magnet wire 1 lb|
|Colour||Natural 1 lb|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Item Weight||499 g|
BNTECHGO 30 AWG Magnet Wire - Enameled Copper Wire - Enameled Magnet Winding Wire - 1.0 lb - 0.0098" Diameter 1 Spool Coil Natural Temperature Rating 155℃ Widely Used for Transformers Inductors
Enhance your purchase
|Colour||Natural 1 lb|
About this item
- High Quality enameled Copper Wire!Durable and not break while winding the coils.Highly Efficient!
- Magnet wire is copper wire that coated with a thin layer of insulated enamel.This 30AWG magnet wire is 1.0 lb(3370 feet).The copper strands conducts,the insulation is made from modified Polyester with a Polyamideimide overcoat,and protects the coiled wire from short-circuiting.
- This varnished copper wire is constructed with premium enamel insulation.Temperature rating 155°C (311°F) makes it suitable for several thermal overload applications.Raw copper is drawn to meet specific size requirements based on NEMA MW-35-C standard.
- 30 gauge enameled magnet wire: Wrapped in spool and color is natural.Outside diameter 0.0098"for perfect thickness.
- BNTECHGO magnetic copper wire is widely used in the construction of transformers,wound coils,motors,solenoids,instruments,inductors,speakers,electromagnets,and other applications that require tight coils of insulated wire.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
BNTECHGO 30 Gauge Enameled Magnet Wire is made of high quality copper and good coating with enamel.Perfect enameled magnet wire for implementing into your science projects/experiments or personal DIY,used by engineers and hobbyists alike!
Size: 1.0 lb（3370 feet）
Diameter: 0.0098 inches(0.25mm)
Item Weight: 1 item for 1.0 pounds
Specification Met: NEMA(NEMA Description: MW-80-C)
Insulation type: Solder able Polyurethane Overcoat
Build: Single Min-Nom
Maximum Resistance At 20℃ Ω/km:370.2
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
You get lots of it, the lacquer is easy to scrape off for when you need to solder it, and it definitely looks like it has at least some copper in it.
Was the best I could find for the price.