BOND - Makes Your Old Ceiling Fan Smart (Wi-Fi). Alexa Echo and Google Home Compatible
- CONTROL UP TO THIRTY CEILING FANS - A single BOND can control up to thirty ceiling fans from one central location. The BOND can record and transmit RF (radio frequency) as well as IR (infrared) signals, so it will work regardless of what kind of remote you have. The area range is about 2,500 sq. ft. so you'll be able to control fans in other rooms or on another floor.
- CONTROL CEILING FANS, FIREPLACES, AND SOMFY SHADES FROM YOUR SMARTPHONE - BOND turns any remote controlled fan, fireplace or Somfy shades smart in seconds. Activate the fan, control fan speeds, and switch on lights—all from your iPhone, Android phone, tablet, Amazon Echo, or Google Home Assistant. With BOND, you’ll be able to use these smart devices to do whatever your remote control could do.
- ALEXA AND GOOGLE-CERTIFIED - This device is certified by Amazon and Google to work with Alexa and the Google Home Assistant. Need to use "American English" in Alexa to work in Australia
- CONTACTLESS - NO WIRING NEEDED - Set up is extremely quick and easy. Simply plug in the BOND device, download the app to your phone, point your fan remote at the BOND, and you’re done! All of the functions on your remote—including fan speed, light dimmer settings—can now be controlled via the BOND.
- IMPORTANT - product is shipping with a US USB power adapter.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 9.65 x 9.65 x 2.79 cm; 204.12 Grams
- Date First Available : 3 June 2018
- Manufacturer : Olibra
- ASIN : B071GVGVVH
- Item Model Number : BD-1000
- Best Sellers Rank: 72 in Amazon Launchpad (See Top 100 in Amazon Launchpad)
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
After it hasn't been used for a while it is very slow to operate a fan around 7 seconds, and about 3 seconds to turn on and or off.
Blue Light is a little bright, after comments about this they have added adjustments to make it lighter, but I still think its quite bright in a low light room, on the bright side you can tell that the command is being sent.
I have 4 different types of fans. This item only recognised 2 models of fans but the controls were incorrect. I tried to program just some of the functions with no luck. The other 2 models of fan were not recognised at all.
I gave this product one star because it didn't work for me.
In the support pages it states it doesn’t yet support 2.4ghz and says its coming since 2017. It false advertising !!!
Top reviews from other countries
Installation was straight forward and without any glitches. Programming the Bond to work with all four of my fans was easy with one exception. Unknown to me two of my fans, on opposite ends of the house, used the same settings for their remotes. This wasn't a problem before, but once I started using the Bond, switching on one fan also switched the other. In the end I had to remove one fan from the ceiling and change the Dip switch settings so they no longer matched the other fan. A pain, but certainly not Bond Home's fault. It has been working flawlessly since.
The only nit pick I have is the Bond hub has a bright blue ring that stays lit all the time. It would be nice if, like the Echo, it only lit when actively doing something. In other words, locating it in your bedroom would not be a good idea.
Now if they could only make it work with my "dumb" garage door openers.