- Buy this item and get 90 days Free Amazon Music Unlimited. After purchase you will receive an email with further information. Offer valid for a limited time only. Terms and Conditions apply.” Learn more here.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.00 delivery
BORN IN THE U.S.A. (2014 REMASTER)
Recommended Retail Price (RRP)The RRP displayed is the most recent manufacturer’s recommended retail price made available to Amazon AU.
|You Save:||$5.90 (45%)|
|New from||Used from|
Audio CD, CD, 16 June 2015
Special offers and product promotions
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 12.6 x 14.22 x 1.22 cm; 86.18 Grams
- Manufacturer : LEGACY/ COLUMBIA
- Item Model Number : 34159588
- Original Release Date : 2015
- Run time : 46 minutes
- Label : LEGACY/ COLUMBIA
- ASIN : B00VJ28BM2
- Number of discs : 1
- Best Sellers Rank: 3,240 in Music (See Top 100 in Music)
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
1984 album from the New Jersey rocker, the blockbuster album that made him a bona-fide international superstar. The album yielded an amazing seven Top 10 singles: 'Born In The U.S.A.', 'Cover Me', 'I'm on Fire', 'I'm Goin' Down', 'Glory Days', 'Dancing In The Dark' and 'My Hometown'
In November 2014, Columbia Records/ Legacy Recordings released 'Bruce Springsteen: The Album Collection Vol. 1 1973-1984,' a boxed set comprised of re-mastered editions of the first seven albums recorded and released by Bruce Springsteen for Columbia Records between 1973 and 1984. NOW - These 7 titles are available individually on CD jewel case and feature artwork true to the original packaging.
Acclaimed engineer Bob Ludwig, working with Springsteen and longtime engineer Toby Scott, has re-mastered these albums, all newly transferred from the original analogue masters using the Plangent Process playback system.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
So this version will make comparison to the vinyl less of a contrast, enjoyable to listen too from start to finish.
One if not the best work from the "Boss" a classic for anyone who loves anthemic American rock.