BOSIKE Aquarium Test Strips, Fish Tank/Freshwater/Saltwater/Pond Testing Kit for Variety of Water Parameters, Nitrate Nitrite Chlorine Carbonate Hardness and pH or Ammonia
Enhance your purchase
- FAST AND ACCURATE: Just dip a strip into water for 2 seconds and then remove it. Hold the strip horizontally for 60 seconds. Compare with color chart and read within 90 seconds.
- WIDELY APPLICATIONS: These strips are widely used for Tropical Fish Tank ,Breeder Tank, Pond, Betta Tank, Shrimp Tank and other water aquarium. Researches show that you should test your aquarium water at least twice a week, so you can test your aquarium water quality at regular intervals!
- EFFECTIVE EXTEND SHELF LIFE: These test papers are packaged in a well-sealed bottle to ensure the strips store for 2 years.
- HIGH PRECISION RESULTS: Each test strip is made of high quality fiber paper and NO COLOR BLEEDING pad that provides instant and reliable result.
- AFFORDABLE 6 IN 1 TESTING KIT: You can monitor your water quality by yourself about Total Hardness, Nitrate, Nitrite, Cl2, Carbonate and pH at a time.
Product detailsColour:125 Strips 6 in 1
- Package Dimensions : 11.5 x 4.9 x 4.8 cm; 60 Grams
- Date First Available : 9 July 2020
- Manufacturer : BOSIKE
- ASIN : B08CN2VYQN
- Item Model Number : BOSIKE-SZ6IN1
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Why do I recommend aquarium test strips？
The most fundamental and important is the quality of your water aquarium. BOSIKE Aquarium Test Strips work quickly to provide accurate results and help you to treat your aquarium effectively.
What is an aquarium test strip?
Located along the test strips are small, color-changing pads. Each one of these pads is designed to detect a certain water parameter, such as pH or nitrates – allowing you to easily determine your water quality at a glance.
Keep Your Tank Healthy by using BOSIKE Easy Strips Complete Kit
Total Hardness: 0~300mg/L（Ideal range:25~150）
Nitrate: 0~250mg/L（Ideal range:0~25）
Nitrite: 0~10mg/L（Ideal range:0）
Cl2: 0~3.0mg/L（Ideal range:0）
Carbonate: 0~300mg/L（Ideal range：40~120）
pH: 6.4~8.4（Ideal range:6.8~7.6）
1.Keep wet fingers out of the bottle.
2.Avoid touching or polluting the test area of strip.
3.Close cap tightly after removing strips.
4.For best results read in natural daylight.
5.Store in a cool dry place.
6.Once opened, use up within 100 days.
From the manufacturer
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Adam Beckett on 18 May 2021
Top reviews from other countries
Though I found it easy to understand and read, I was somewhat surprised at the inaccuracy on one of the more critical tests.
I've given it 3/5 rating because though 5 of the six tests are within reasonable parameters, the nitrate reading was way off, telling me it was approaching dangerously high levels. I was reasonably confident this couldn't be the case due to my water changing routine and having recently tested it with the last of my API test strips which showed them to be very low.
To be sure, I purchased the NTLabs kit on the recommendation of a local aquarist who works at a local aquatic centre and as I suspected there was nothing wrong with my Nitrate levels. They were actually very low.
I will continue to use these strips for quick reference on the other test but will ignore the Nitrate reading and probably won't buy them again sadly. It's a shame as otherwise they would be pretty good value.