Micro Sd Card 32GB,BOYMXU TF Card Adapter,High Speed Sd Card Class 10 Memory Card Phone Camera Computer-2 Pack
|Price:||+ $7.21 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
|Hardware interface||MicroSDHC, MiniSDHC|
|Secure digital association speed class||Class 10|
|Memory storage capacity||32 GB|
About this item
- Micro sd card Class 10 can be stored the necessary digital content,high quality photos and full HD video recording and playback,the speed of transmission is fast, reading and writing is up to 80MB/s & 20Mb/s.
- High compatibility for different types of devices including BlackBerry By RIM, Casio, HP, HP Palm, HTC, Huawei, Kyocera, LG, Motorola, Nokia, Pantech, Samsung, Sanyo, Sharp, and Sony Ericsson smartphones, tablets, DSLR and HD camcorder.
- High quality UHS-I Speed Class1(U1) and Class 10 sd card, which is very duable ,water proof, temperature proof, shock proof, X-ray proof and magnet proof.
- Tf card sd card 32gb with SD adapter for use in Cameras and Laptop/desktop computers.
- 10-year limited warranty
Product detailsColour:32GB-GRAY-2 PACK
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 1.5 x 0.1 x 1.09 cm; 23 Grams
- Date First Available : 21 October 2018
- Manufacturer : BOYMXU
- ASIN : B07JM16ZSR
- Item Model Number : MC-32GB-2Pack
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Micro sd card UHS-I card class 10 TF card high speed memory card class 10 tf card with adapter for iphone,samsung tablet and most smartphones ETC.
Capture more high-quality photos and complete HD video at a faster speed in your smartphone or tablet PC, the sd card 32gb class 10 matches perfectly with the most advanced equipment to protect your lifelong memory.
The transmission is up to 80MB/, Class 10 for Full HD video recording and playback, and it is also convenient to view, access and backup your files from your mobile memory,save ave more time to get data from your card to other devices.
Easy to carry, micro SDHC card are water proof, temperature proof, shock proof, X-ray proof and magnet proof. Even if you are doing outdoors in some extreme weather conditions, elite series can still survive in the water, shock and wide-temperatures storage ranging from -40?C to 85?C! In addition, the elite series is immune to the X - ray of the airport so you don't have to worry about traveling overseas.
10 year warranty,due to the amazon policy, customer can always choose to return or refund within 1 months, if you have any problen in using, just contact us soon, we will try our best to give you a satisfactory result.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
I am using it to store music. I have about twenty folders each holding various albums (some originally multi-disc). The total space used so far is 10.3 GB (the files are in mp3 format) so there is plenty of room left for more music should that be desired.
I copied the desired music from my computer to this card, inserted it into the cell phone, and activated the Google "Play Music" application.
I selected one of the folders (Nilesen: Complete Symphonies, Göteborgs Symfoniker, Neeme Jarvi, conductor) and began playing.
The music played just fine.
I tried several other folders and they all played fine too.
In other words, transferring the music to this card was very easy and using it was just as easy.
How long will the card last? Who knows? But I can say that I have NEVER has an SD or Micro SD card ever fail so I expect that this one will be just as long-lasting as my others.
At its low price here on Amazon (currently $8.99) it appears to me to be a no-brainer to buy this one if you have need for a 32 GB Micro SD card which comes complete with an SD adapter. Frankly, I think that this one is a true bargain!
Very highly and enthusiastically recommended!
Thank you for reading this and for considering my opinion,
Lawrence H. Bulk
Reviewed in the United States on 7 July 2018