|Part Number||Socket Tester|
|Product Dimensions||5.3 x 5.6 x 5.3 cm; 41 Grams|
|Manufacturer reference||Socket Tester|
|Style||RCD Outlet Tester|
|Number Of Pieces||1|
|Special Features||Electric circuit voltage detector|
|Item Weight||41 g|
BSIDE AST01ER Socket Tester RCD Outlet Tester Automatic Electric Power Circuit Polarity Voltage Detector Wall Plug Breaker Finder Leakage Test
|Price:||& FREE Delivery|
- [Easy to use] - Plug the mains tester in any doubtful sockets and the clear LED indication displays trustworthy results straight away, which saves you much time and improves efficiency in checking every socket .
- [7 Patterns]: Easy to read light patterns are well labeled on the surface of the socket tester, includes 7 different patterns for you to read: Correct, Ground Open, Neutral Open, Live/NEU Reverse, Live/GRD Reverse, Live Open, Live Ground Reverse Missing Ground. Provide a clear indication that you can quickly understand and use it.
- [RCD Test Button]: RCD test button is used to check whether the trip function for RCD is active or not.
- [Test is Fast]: Our tester can display the test results within 1 second.
- [Safe & Practical]: Without opening the wire or socket, this socket tester can check whether the connection of the wire is correct or not. it is widely used in the school, home, laboratory, factory, office and other social fields;
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Can you find a way to connect wires quickly?
- Our tester can display the test results within 1 second.
- Without opening the wire or socket
- seven wiring patterns help you rapidly detect whether the socket's wire connection is correct or not.
Why choose AST01ER Socket Tester?
- Fast and Intuitive
Simply press the GFCI button once to enable RCD test; also show test results within 1 second
There are 3 LED indicators and a fault chart, easy and intuitive to judge the safety status by automatically lighting up different color of LED indicators
- Easy and Safe
Test the safety status quickly without dismantling the socket to avoid electric shock
In accordance with CE, FCC, RoHS safety standard, widely used in the school, laboratory, factory, etc
- Plug Standard: AU Plug
- Nominal voltage Un= 220-250V (AC) 50-60Hz
- Rated residual operating current: 30mA
- Earth resistance meet the standard
- Size: 52.8x53x56mm
- Weight: 45g
1 x Receptacle Outlet Tester
1 x English User Manual
- Socket tester display "Correct" means the pole is connected correctly, but does not means resistance value is passed designation standard
- Only passing "Creeping Switch Test", it can finally obtain the earth resistance value to test whether the Protection System works well or not
- To ensure your safety, don't make the insert out of shape to affect the test result
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Beware the RCD tester, though, as it trips the RCD. I should have guessed that (senior moment) but it meant a trip to the fuse box outdoors.
I recommend this device.