|Part Number||Digital Transistor Tester|
|Product Dimensions||13.8 x 8.1 x 4.4 cm; 137 Grams|
|Item Model Number||ESR02 PRO Black|
|Batteries||1 9V batteries required.|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||1|
|Usage||Electronic Component Test|
|Item Weight||137 g|
BSIDE ESR02 PRO Digital Transistor Tester SMD Electronic Components Meter Diode Triode Capacitor MOSFET Resistor Inductance LCR ESR Checker
Enhance your purchase
- [Wide Application]: It is very easy to test plug-in and SMD devices, it can also be used to test different kinds of triodes, thyristors, MOSFET, enable to analysis the device type, the polarity of the pin, the output HFE, the valve voltage, the junction capacitance of the FET.
- [Automatical Identification]: Smart transistor checker is able to detect NPN and PNP transistors, N-channel and P-channel MOSFET, diodes, thyristors, resistors, capacitors or other devices automatically.
- [2 POWER/TEST Button]: POWER/TEST button on both sides, you can operate it with your left or right hand.
- [Typical ESR Value Table]: There is a table "typical ESR value of electrolytic capacitor" at the back, provide a clear indication that you can quickly understand and use it.
- [Added Functions]: The transistor tester will be auto power off to save energy if there is no any operation within about 10 seconds. Large LCD display with backlight function for easy reading.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- A key operation, boot test, a key to get
- Automatically test the pin elements and display them on the LCD
- Automatic detection of NPN, PNP bipolar transistors, N-channel and P-channel MOS field-effect transistors, junction type FET, diodes, diodes, thyristors, low power unidirectional and bidirectional thyristors
- Automatic identification element pin arrangement
- Bipolar transistor current amplification factor and base-emitter threshold voltage measurement
- Identify the LCD transistor by the base emitter threshold voltage and the high current amplification factor
- Gate MOS FET threshold voltage and gate capacitance measurement
- Two resistors and resistor symbols can be measured simultaneously. The right shows a decimal value. Both sides of the resistor symbol show the number of pins
- Can measure a single diode reverse capacitance. If the bipolar transistor is connected to the collector and emitter of the base and pin, the collector or emitter junction reverse capacitance can be measured
- Resistor: 0 - 50MΩ; Resolution: 0.01Ω
- Capacitor: 25pF - 100mF; Resolution: 1pF
- Inductor: 0.01mH - 20H; Resolution: 0.01mH
- Capacitor ESR: 2uF - 50mF; Resolution: 0.01Ω
- Power Supply: 1 * 9V (not included)
- Weight: 223 g
1 x Digital Transistor Tester
1 x English User Manual
- Before testing the capacitor, be sure to discharge it, otherwise it may damage the internal circuit
- If using DC power supply, please choose DC 9V - 12V adapter (including 9V and 12V)
- It is powered by 1pcs of 9V battery (not included), when the battery power is under 6V, please replace it with a new one