|Product Dimensions||4.95 x 2.44 x 13.94 cm; 90.72 Grams|
|Item Model Number||Universal 2 Ports Design|
|Batteries||2 AAA batteries required.|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||1|
|Item Weight||90.7 g|
BSIDE ADM92 Pocket Digital Multimeter True RMS Auto-Ranging 6000 Counts DMM Temperature Capacitance Voltage Hz Live Wire Check V-Alert Diode Continuity Ammeter Multi Tester Meter with Back Clip
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- [Multi Test Mode]: Fix the probe upward in the slot for detection at height; Fix the probe downward in the slot for maintenance; Release the probe from the slot and work as a desktop multimeter.
- [Universal 2 Ports Design]: This true RMS 6000 counts multimeter features 2 ports for all functions. Compared with those of 3, 4 or more ports multimeters, not only save your learning time, but also prevent wrong insertion of ports, which may burn out the multimeter; Compared with the unibody multimeter, easy to replace when the probe is damaged, which extend the application life.
- [Enable V-Alert Function is Convenient]: Under any function range, convenient to enable V-Alert (Non-contact Voltage Detection) function. AC voltage can be detected by built-in sensor or probe.
- [Back Clip Design]: Back clip design make it portable; Mini size for easy to carry, in your palm or pocket.
- [Single Probe Check Live Wire]: Single red probe to check live wire, if it is live line, there will red light flash and alert sounds, LCD screen will display "LIVE".
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
How many ports do you like in a multimeter?
- If unibody, diffcult to replace when the probe is damaged, which shorten the application life
- If there are 3, 4 or more ports, not only cost you learning time, but also but also may wrong insertion of ports
√ Our ADM92 multimeter features universal 2 ports for all functions, using our multimeter and you will NOT meet these problems
Have you suffered such situations?
- Single-hand test is difficult
- Need others' help to complete the test
- Difficult to operate when working at height
- Test space limited, difficult to take the multimeter
√ Our ADM92 multimeter features side probe slot design, fix the probe upward in the slot for detection at height; Fix the probe downward in the slot for maintenance; Release the probe from the slot and work as a desktop multimeter. Using our multimeter and you will NOT meet these situations
Display: 6000 counts
AC current: 60mA/200mA ±(1.0%+3)
DC current: 60mA/200mA ±(0.8%+3)
DC voltage: 6V/60V/600V/1000V ±(0.5%+3)
AC voltage: 6V/60V ±(0.8%+3); 600V/750V ±(1.0%+10)
Resistance: 600Ω/6kΩ/60kΩ/600kΩ/6MΩ ±(0.8%+3); 60MΩ ±(1.2%+30)
Capacitance: 6nF ±(4.0%+10); 60nF/600nF/6μF/60μF/600μF/6mF ±(4.0%+5)
Frequency by terminal: 10Hz~60kHz ±(0.1%+4)
Temperature: -20℃~1000℃/-4℉~1832℉ ±(1.0%+3)
Continuity: if the resistance less than 50Ω, the beeper sounds
Power: 1.5V (AAA) * 2 (not included)
1 * Digital Multimeter
1 * Probes
1 * Thermocouple
1 * Bag
1 * User Manual
The batteries are not included in the package due to Aviation Security Check