|Package Dimensions||26.2 x 17.6 x 6.4 cm; 610 Grams|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Style||Panda Face Hooded Towel|
|Item Weight||610 g|
Baby hooded towel JJL Snuggle - 100% Organic made from Bamboo a complete new born babies & kids up to 8yrs Gift set - 90 cm x 90 cm - Bonus comes with washcloth & Mitten
Enhance your purchase
|Size||90 x 90|
|Colour||Black and white|
About this item
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ✅ 🎋 Natural and environmentally-friendly: good for the baby, good for the planet. See the difference yourself. Quality matter, Size matter, Bonus matter. Happy to refund the full price if you are not happy. It's a complete Gift Box . TOWEL , MITTEN ,WASHCLOTH,GIFTBOX
- ✅ 🎁 A combo set: make the perfect gift.Cute and Cuddly with towel and mitten– We’re bringing all the cuteness of your child’s favorite stuffed animal to a baby hooded bath towel! Now they can dry off while running around as an animal in their fun baby towel.
- ✅ 🐼 Adorable panda design: have fun and enjoy those precious moments. Made To Last - We know that babies grow up too fast and small towels just don't fit within a few months and poorly made towels break too easily. That's why, we made our Baby Hooded Towel with a generous size of 35"by 35" so our JJLSnuggle Hooded Towel is able to accompany your baby from newborn to up to age of 5-8 years old. Our Baby Towel is made with high quality stitching and premium quality thick bamboo fibre (500GSM) .
- ✅ 😊 Fun for All – Adorable for parents, cozy for kids, and fun for everyone, our hooded baby towel has cute ears and a minimalistic, unisex design that both boys and girls will love.
- ✅ 👼 3X Faster Absorption - As parents, we are constantly worried that our babies will catch a cold after bath time and our toddlers always struggle to run off before getting dried. Our JJLSnuggle Bamboo Baby Towel absorbs water 3X faster and 2X more absorbent than normal cotton towels, this makes drying baby easier and quicker, leaving baby dry and less prone to catching colds.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Luxurious Bamboo Baby Hooded Towel
Specially created for moms who want the best of everything for their babies, Snuggle Baby Hooded Towels are the thickest and softest baby bath towels available, perfect for babies with sensitive skin.
- ✅ Fit children up to 8 years old (35 x 35 inches)
- ✅ 50% thicker than regular baby towels (500 GSM)
- ✅ Up to 3x more absorbent than cotton towels
- ✅ Antibacterial and hypoallergenic properties
- ✅ Are mold, mildew and odor resistant
The Perfect Baby Hooded Towel For Everyday Use
Keeping your baby cozy and warm after bath has never been easier .As parents, we understand that finding the perfect towel that last a long time is not easy. So we specially designed and made our Snuggle Hooded Towel to be durable enough for everyday wash and also keeps baby dry and warm after bath.Snuggle Baby Hooded Towels are the thickest and softest baby bath towels available, perfect for babies with sensitive skin.
Make Parenthood Less Stressful When our babies catch a cold and fall sick after bath, it makes us parents feel really worried. Our Snuggle Baby Hooded Towel uses premium bamboo fibres that 3X faster absorption and 2X more absorbent than normal cotton towels, which helps to keep you baby dry and warm after bath.An excellent blend of bamboo Snuggle Towels for Babies have the following features:
- ✅ Are highly absorbent and very fast drying
- ✅ Hold up beautifully through repeated washings
- ✅ Keeps your baby pleasantly warm after bath
- ✅ A unique and adorable bear design
- ✅ Makes memorable baby shower gifts
Taking Care Of Baby's Skin
Infants are prone to eczema, dry skin or saliva rashes, and it may be painful for your precious little one if it is not
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Dianna L on 12 December 2018