|Package Dimensions||18.54 x 15.24 x 2.54 cm; 159 Grams|
|Type of Bulb||LED|
|Item Weight||159 g|
TV LED Backlight, Nitebird 9.2Ft Smart LED Strip Lights Works with Alexa Google Home Siri, 32-60in TV WiFi APP Control Multi-Color RGB Light Strip for PC Laptop Desk, Music Sync, Adapter USB Powered
|Price:||+ $8.50 Delivery|
- Alexa Google Home and Siri: 9.2ft smart TV strip lights can be voice controlled by Alexa and Google Home. Set scenario in APP, you can also use the Siri of your iPhone to control tv backlight. Free your hands, build up smart home lighting system.
- APP Control: RGB light strip can change colors, brightness, multiple scene modes via "Gosund" app from anywhere. Timer function on App can effectively save your time and your money. Besides, TV led strip lights come with a control box to switch the light on/off, adjust brightness and colors.
- Sync to Music: TV backlights built-in high-sensitive mic, 16 million changing colors with brightness and saturation automatically according to the ambient music tempo. Bring you a extremely dynamic and immersive TV watching experience.
- DIY Length:Total 9.2ft (1x 9.2ft ) long strip light is suitable for 32 to 60 inch TV. Unlike the old 3 or 4 sections version, this cutable usb led light strip is able to DIY any lengths(max 9.2ft) according to various sizes of TV.
- Easy Installation: Use 3M adhesive for a firm fit. Connect the LED strip lights with controller, powered by 5V USB,you can plug to the TV or any USB adapter.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
UPDATE 7/30/2020: Attached it to my 55" TV. It covered 3 sides of it with a little bit leftover that I cut off. It looks great! I also only used the 3M tape already on the strip and none of the extra black tape.
UPDATE 8/12/2020: the strip on the top part of the TV fell off, so the black tape was added to re-secure it