baKblade 2.0 Elite Plus - Back Hair Removal And Body Shaver (Diy), Ergonomic Handle, Shave Wet Or Dry (Extra Blades Included)
Enhance your purchase
|Item weight||0.71 Pounds|
|Number of blades||3|
About this item
- Shave Wet or Dry with our patented DryGlide safety blade cartridges which have been specifically designed and engineered to shave your back
- Comes with 3 rows of our Patent-approved DryGlide safety blade technology involves a 4€ blade and teeth arrangement that creates a smooth and quick shave
- Ergonomic handle allows you to reach all your hard-to-reach areas
- ELITE shaver is 18 inches in length when unfolded
- Product ships with all relevant accessories including our BAKBRUSH exfoliating scrub brush
Product detailsSize:bakblade 2.0 ELITE PLUS
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 26.6 x 11.7 x 11.1 cm; 322.05 Grams
- Date First Available : 21 January 2018
- Manufacturer : bakblade
- ASIN : B077GB8T8F
- Item Model Number : BAKBLADEBODYSHAVERPARENT
- Best Sellers Rank: 2,045 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
SHAVE YOUR OWN BACK - Make yourself proud with a clean shaven back you can show off anywhere.
Nothing is Quicker, Safer or Smoother.
BAKblade’s unique blade cartridges are specifically designed to give you the cleanest, closest AND safest shave on the market. Best of all, the unique design of our patented DRYglide blades ensures that you get the absolute best shave possible, WET OR DRY. Expanding your grooming routine is a no-brainer.
How long does it take to shave with a BAKblade? About as long as it takes to use a backscratcher and just as easy (and satisfying). You’ll spend less time in the bathroom and more time showing off your smooth back.
Unique Blade Cartridge
Cartridges specifically designed to give you the cleanest, closest AND safest shave on the market.
Shave Wet or Dry
Our patented DRYglide blades ensures that you get the absolute best shave possible WET OR DRY.
Nothing is easier, safer or smoother than our patented, Edison Acclaimed shaving system.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It took about a minute or so to figure out the right pressure to apply and to find the right angles etc... After that, completely smooth sailing.
Top reviews from other countries
It doesn't look good on anyone, from me, to you, to Wolverine. No one likes matted, thick, dark back hair.
After years of having others shave me, and feeling like an animal being groomed, it was time to change that. I bought the BAKblade after doing some research and seeing it was the highest regarded back-shaver. It came pretty quickly.
First, I tested it on my arm (I have a tattoo that I shave that hair off of), with no water, no lubrication or anything. Other than 1 small nick, it removed the hair with no pain or issue. It was time to put in the full test.
Hairy Bear Syndrome is real, and I suffer from it. This thing ate through my back hair like butter. I used it while showering, and it took about 10 minutes to get completely done - if you have shaved more recently, it may be quicker and easier.
I did miss a few spots just because I wasn't used to it, but I touched up while looking in the mirror. It also cleans very easily under the faucet or showerhead. I had no ingrown hairs, cuts or redness using this product, which is a nice change. It also felt completely shaved, as if I was shaving my back.
I tried using it on my chest next, and within a minute I was done, the quickest shave of my life.
If you too suffer from Hairy Bear syndrome, I highly suggest this product.
1. It is *not* easy to use - you have to be a bit of a contortionist to get everywhere - especially if you are using it on your own.
2. It says the head comes away easily so you can use it with out the handle. It does not come away easily at all. Be careful your don’t snap it
3. You have to apply just the right amount of pressure - too little, nothing at all happens; too much and you’ll be bleeding and covered in scratches
4. It just doesn’t feel like a premium product and seems a bit over priced.
However, it did do the job. Hence, 3 stars.
The handle is a tad bit short. I can't reach my spine effectively without bending in ways I did not know were possible. It should have been 6-10 cm longer. Additionally, the handle only locks in at its furthest position sometimes I need to angle the handle differently but since it doesn't lock in the handle opens easily up when only opened half way and I start shaving. They should revise the lock in mechanism to lock the handle in multiple angles.
Moreover, I feel like the head should be able to swivel some degrees back and forth to follow the contours of my back. I sometimes end up only using one of the three blades since the angle at which is rest on my back is not perfect. This defeats the aspect of having three blades on there at the first place.
Finally, my biggest gripe. It seems as if the replacement blades are not the same as the original blades and don't last as long. With the price they ask for the replacement blades and their shady quality it may just be easier to pay for back waxing.... 23Gbp and 6-7 gbp for delivery of what essentially is two sets of blades that last UP TO 2 shaves each and a high risk of injuring yourself? A maximum of 4 back shaves for a price of 29-30 GBP? Expensive if you ask me.
Also helped with my bum! Haha
Highly recommend! Just take your time for a nice smooth feeling! I'm so glad i bought it! Going to the gym with a hairy back is very uncomfortable when changing, now I just have to worry about the big belly lol!
Buy it, take your time and you'll be glad of the purchase!
Best thing ever.
End of review.
You hairy bastard.