- Can be worn under dresses and skirts, used as a fashion accessory with shorts, and even in athletic or active situations.
- Enjoy a grease-free, chemical-free solution to protect your skin from the inconvenience of chafing legs and chafing between thighs and return to having beautiful thighs and soft skin.
- Comfortable, delicately crafted premium stretchy lace made of 82% nylon and 18% spandex, stays in place using two rows of non-slip silicone (one on the top, one on the bottom), giving you peace of mind as you enjoy your active day.
- Regain the freedom to move about without worry or pain with Bandelettes' patented design which offers a lightweight and fashionable alternative to using bulky anti chafing shorts or anti chafing underwear while still solving the problem of chafing inner thighs, chafing between legs, and the painful redness and discomfort that often comes along with it.
- Top choice of anti-chafing bands everywhere, available in 6 sizes, over 10 colors and design variations, giving you an option for every situation or fashion need. While we strongly suggest measuring your thighs, especially for your 1st pair, comparable US pants sizing are: A – 2"-4" (S); B – 6"-8" (M); C – 10"-12" (L); D – 14"-16" (XL); E – 18"-20" (XXL); F – 22"-24" (XXXL). Be sure to check the Sizing Chart to get the perfect fit for you.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Bandelettes thigh bands are as effective as they are convenient to wear. While they look similar to thigh-high tights, you will never have to deal with the burden of stockings slipping down. Bandelettes thigh bands are made of high-quality and delicately crafted stretchy lace, that lightly wraps around the thighs and brings an end to skin rubbing as well as chafing. The two rows of stay-up silicone inside the bands hold them in place all day long without any risk of slipping. Aesthetically pleasing and chic, Bandelettes thigh bands offer a welcome and attractive alternative to tights and pantyhose during the warm and hot weather.
Not only are Bandelettes thigh bands sexy and chic, they also get rid of that painful thigh chafing so many women experience despite their body shape or size. Bandelettes is planning to have a full line of lingerie, which will be both as beautiful and comfortable as their first invention: Thigh Bands.
Our goal is to create comfortable and sexy lingerie that is a both practical and beautiful – to help embrace curves and enhance self-confidence.
We believe everybody (and every body!) should feel AMAZING in their own skin. For many women, thigh chafing makes it difficult to feel comfortable and confident every day. Whether you’re a busy mother, an active runner or a runway model – if you love your thighs, your thighs will love Bandelettes!
Correct Size is a KEY!
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 20.32 x 15.24 x 0.76 cm; 45.36 Grams
- Date First Available : 6 June 2017
- ASIN : B072C4BHWS
- Item Model Number : Dolce
- Department : Women's
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 415 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My thighs rub quite high up (close to the crotch) so I had to put these really high. It created skin friction and made them roll up at the back since they were near my cheeks.
Just bear in mind that wherever you put something a little tight on your skin will create a 'bulge' nearby (think muffin top!), that's all I'm saying ;-)
Being a stretchy lace I have a feeling they would lose their stretch quite fast.
Had to return!
I've now had the opportunity to try out this terrific product - it does exactly what it promises to do! Stops the chafing, looks amazingly sexy and so fabulously comfortable to wear!! absolutely BRILLIANT!!! LOVE IT and definitely getting more in different colours! LOVE IT!!
Top reviews from other countries
**UPDATE** The bandalettes had a baptism of fire walking around Italy in 25 degree heat and they held up amazingly! Really comfortable and no slippage - forgot I had them on! Definitely going to feel much more comfortable wearing dresses this summer :)
Reviewed in Germany on 12 August 2018
Mein Mann hat mich anfangs ausgelacht, als ich ihm den Sinn dahinter dann erklärt habe, war selbst er begeistert, dass es so etwas für Frauen gibt. Und ich muss sagen: Die Teile haben mir den Urlaub gerettet! Endlich Kleider im Sommer ohne Strumpfhose tragen können, stundenlang umherschlendern und den Beinen passiert nichts.
Vor zwei Jahren habe ich mir in Rom die Innenschenkel wundgelaufen, bei über 35 Grad den restlichen Urlaub nur in Hose verbringen zu können, war echt nicht so toll. Das war jetzt anders und dabei sind die Bandelettes wirklich dezent. Bei entsprechender Kleidlänge sieht man die Dinger gar nicht. Sie zeichnen sich auch nicht ab oÄ.
Der Halt war sehr gut, auch mehrere Stunden unterwegs saßen sie immer an Ort und Stelle. Sie werden mit einem kleinen eingenähten Silikonband an der Haut gehalten - Das hat bei mir auf der Hinterseite der Oberschenkel etwas Irritation ausgelöst, aber ich habe da generell empfindliche Haut und letztlich war das nicht schlimmer, als ein kleiner Mückenstich.
Auch bin ich froh, in die originalen Bandelettes investiert zu haben. Sie halten, was sie versprechen, sind super verarbeitet und lassen sich angenehm tragen. Nach einer Weile spürt man sie gar nicht mehr.
Auch auf die Abmessungen und Vorgaben des Herstellers kann man sich verlassen. Ich habe ausgemessen und die entsprechende Größe bestellt, und sie sitzen wie angegossen. Empfehlenswerte elegante Lösung für alle Damen, die auch mit scheuernden Schenkeln kämpfen!
I've tried a few powders and creams, with little success- this seemed like a sensible alternative.
I'm a size 12/14 so I bought a size B, which seemed to fit okay, though there is some slight rolling down at the top once you actually walk.
Firstly, the lace fabric completely negates the point of this product. it's the same chafe burn, only now with added friction. Why not just use a solid fabric? Lycra?
Secondly, the gummy, stay-up strips that keep the bandalettes in place give you an excellent heat rash which is just not solving the initial problem and adding more besides.
At £20 they're not exactly cheap too.
A waste of money and a false hope for a perennial problem.