- The maximum data transmission speed reaches 10Gbit/second, which is also the USB 3.1 standard;
- The size of Type-C interface socket is about 8.3mm x 2.5mm slim design;
- Supports "positive and negative insertion" functions that can be inserted from both positive and negative sides, and
- can withstand 10,000 repeated insertions and withdrawals;
- Standard-size cable with Type-C connector can pass 3A, while also supporting "USB PD" that exceeds the existing
- USB power supply, providing up to 100W of power
- The front and back sides of the USB-C port are the same. Users do not have to worry about the pros and cons of traditional USB ports
- Fast: Theoretically, the USB-C port has a maximum transfer rate of 10 Gb/s. But Apple said that the new MacBook's USB-C port has a maximum transfer rate of 5 Gbps. The maximum output voltage is 20 volts, which can speed up the charging time.
- All-rounder: The new MacBook's USB-C port can transfer data, charge, or link to an external display device as a video output port.
- Bidirectional: The power transfer of the USB-C port is bidirectional, which means it can have two transmit power modes. Users can not only use laptops to charge mobile devices, but also use other devices or mobile power to charge laptops.
- Backward compatibility: USB-C can be compatible with older USB standards, but users need to purchase additional adapters to complete compatibility.
1x HUB Splitter Cable
We have many years of experience in selling merchandise online, we are focus on providing best product and service to customers.