|Series||Pure Base 500DX|
|Item Model Number||BGW37|
|Product Dimensions||50.8 x 29.21 x 50.17 cm; 8 Kilograms|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||50.8 x 29.2 x 50.2 centimetres|
|Item Weight||8 kg|
|Date First Available||9 September 2019|
Be Quiet Pure Base 500DX Black, Mid Tower ATX case, ARGB, 3 pre-Installed Pure Wings 2, Tempered Glass Window
|Item weight||8 Kilograms|
About this item
- High airflow intake front panel and top cover for maximum performance
- Three Pure Wings 2 140mm fans guarantee high cooling performance and silent operation
- ARGB LED at the front and inside the case
- USB 3.1 Type C Gen. 2 for latest hardware
- Water cooling ready for radiators of up to 360mm
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
"The be quiet! Pure Base 500DX Black is optimised for high cooling performance and designed for those who seek high airflow.
● High airflow intake front panel and top cover for maximum performance
● Three Pure Wings 2 140mm fans guarantee high cooling performance and silent operation
● ARGB LED at the front and inside the case
● USB 3.1 Type C Gen. 2 for latest hardware
● Water cooling ready for radiators of up to 360mm
● Various options to install up to five SSDs in total
● Up to two SSDs can be installed prominently behind the window panel
● Double HDD cage with decoupled mountings
● Generous space for high-end graphics cards and large coolers
● PSU shroud and smart cable routing options provide a neat interior
● The power supply can be easily installed from the back of the case
● Side panel made of tempered glass
● Product conception, design and quality control in Germany"
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 29 August 2020
Noise levels are non existent. Really, it is that quiet.
Good quality parts: Nicely finished metal, you're unlikely to cut yourself on them, unlike lower-end cases. Any plastic bits look sturdy and good quality.
Quiet: Surprise! the bequiet! case is... quiet. Eerily so! Even at full speed, I have to pay attention to hear it.
Looks: I'm not into RGB but this is fancy AF. Subjective, but I love it.
Only 1 con: The cable management bar / SSD panel can be a little annoying when you route thick cables through. But because it's removable this doesn't really matter.
Only minor complaint was that we had a bit of trouble getting the anterior SSD bracket back on. Opted to leave it off for now and try again another time, but it's a minor issue as there are SSD brackets on the back. The RGB looks really beautiful and I love all the options/modes I can pick. When matched with my ASUS TUF RTX 3070 OC, the RGB actually syncs up (rainbow mode) and it's absolutely stunning - especially at night.
Very, very happy with this case. The three fans you get are also great. :)
The case recently passed the ultimate test: ridiculously high temperatures in britain, in a small room - while running 3D applications (without a moment of throttling).
In my case I've set 2 of the "be quiet" fans attached to front panel, one on the back exhaust and two 140mm "upHere" fans for top exhaust.
For CPU cooling I'm using the "be quiet!" Dark Rock Pro 4.
At full tilt, all of the combined fan noise is a low humm and is not really audible (I'm comparing to my friends AIO watercooler which sounds like a plane taking off).
The loudest part of my PC is now the graphics card; which in my situation is the also sole propogator of heat.
All in all - fantastic case; keeps my gear cool (3900x, 32gb, 1070 mini).
A note for those considering this case:
Your main hot spots in this case will be the back of the case - at the top. Ensure your rear exhaust and rear top-of-the-case fans are capable of high airflow.
The top-of-the-case front fan can run at lower RPM to not exhaust cool air before it reaches your CPU cooler (if you happen to use one).