|Product Dimensions||17.48 x 17.48 x 12.98 cm; 453.59 Grams|
|Item Model Number||MBN352|
|Batteries||6 D batteries required.|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Type of Bulb||LED|
|Item Weight||454 g|
Mr Beams MBN352 Networked LED Wireless Motion Sensing Spotlight System with NetBright Technology, 200-Lumens, Brown, 2-Pack
|Price:||+ $19.27 Delivery|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||17.5 x 17.5 x 13 centimetres|
|Item Weight||1 Pounds|
About this item
- NetBright Motion-activated LED Spotlights communicate with each other, so when one spotlight detects motion, the other NetBright lights activate simultaneously. The MBN352 is a 2-Pack of the MBN350.
- NetBright LED Spotlights take just minutes to install anywhere: on sheds, trees, garages, barns, decks or fences. No electrician needed.
- Each NetBright LED Spotlight provides a powerful 200 lumen beam that illuminates the darkest, farthest corners of your yard. Each light uses 3 D-cell batteries (not included), which can provide up to one year of run time under normal use.
- Each light is equipped with four channels to allow different lighting zones around your house, with the capability of having up to 50 lights synchronized per channel!
- Mr Beams Spotlights with NetBright Technology bring safety and security lighting to even the largest yards, easily and affordably. Watch the video to see them in action!
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Create a network of motion-activated wireless spotlights for greater safety and security in just minutes - no costly installation or complicated wiring required. NetBright technology allows spotlights to communicate with each other. When one spotlight detects motion, other spotlights on network are activated. You can use up to 50 NetBright-equipped spotlights on a single network. Powerful LEDs provide 200 Lumens of bright, white light. Durable, weather-resistant lights are ideal for home or business. Auto shutoff turns it off after 20 seconds of no motion. Each uses three D batteries (not included). Includes two spotlights and mounting screws; in Brown.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
I moved the 2 older non-networked MB363 units to the front of the house to light the steps & pathway for the paper delivery person who comes before sunrise and my teenagers who stumble in at odd hours. I had been using solar powered pathway lights but they have been unreliable when we get a week of the typical winter west coast weather comprised of the usual heavy overcast, rain, and definite lack of sunshine.
After reading other posts here, I applied a bit of WD40 to the metal threads of the nut & bolt used to lock the position of the mount to prevent rust. The MB363's and MBN354's use an identical mount so it was simply a matter of loosening off the older units and popping in the new units. No issues with rusty locked threads. I also have placed one wrap of black electrical tape over the seam in the lamp housing as an extra measure to prevent water ingress. After a year the tape appears to be holding up. Notably, after one year of operation I have yet to change the batteries in the MB363's and they see night time traffic about every second day. I am a very satisfied user.
Update May 2017: the enclosure leaks and now one of the 2 lights i purchased have failed over the past winter. If you have these I recommend taping the unit where the light unit and batteries join up with the housing.
Aside from that the sensors quickly go off when they detect movement and the light is bright.
I've seen the reviews speaking about the waterproof seal not doing its job, but my pair appeared to seal quite well. I'll have to come back to this review in a year if they end up having any problems.