|Package Dimensions||15 x 14.5 x 6.4 cm; 310 Grams|
|Item Model Number||JD-5050-24V-RGB-WIFI|
|Batteries||1 CR2 batteries required. (included)|
|Number of Lights||150|
|Voltage||24 Volts (DC)|
|Specific Uses||Decoration & General lighting|
|Power Source||Corded Electric|
|Type of Bulb||LED|
|Item Weight||310 g|
WiFi LED Lights Strip for Bedroom 5m, JESLED 5050 RGB LED Rope Lights with RF Remote, Sync to Music, Compatible with Alexa and Google Home, Smart Color Changing Neon Lights for TV, Party, Home Decoration
- 🎶【Intelligent Voice Strip Lights】JESLED LED strip lights are compatible with Alexa and Google Home, then you can free your hands to control lights by voice. After starting the conversation to turn your lights on or off, set the color, adjust the brightness.[ONLY SUPPORT 2.4GHz WiFi]
- 🎶【RF Remote & APP Control】 This LED lights with remote can be controlled by 44 keys remote and smart APP. There are 16 millions of colors for your choice through the APP "Tuya Smart" to create romance, relaxation, party ambiance, festival atmosphere for your home. You can control the smart LED light strip just at your fingertips.
- 🎶 【Music Sync】Our LED strip lights sync to music, when you use the music synchronization function in “Tuya Smart” APP, it will sync with any music coming out of phone speaker or any other speakers in the room and dance along with the beats of music (or hands claps). Providing a perfect atmosphere for Christmas, Halloween.
- 🎶 【Easy to Install & DIY】JESLED color changing led strip lights come with a 2-in-1 adapter(Australia Standard) that includes power supply and controller which makes it easier to install. You can also cut the LED lights for bedroom decorations signs by every 5 LEDs with the cut marks. Besides, you can DIY the strip with the attached clips & gapless solderless connectors.
- 🎶 【Quality Guarantee】JESLED offers 24/7 after-sale support, 60 days full refund policy, and 18 months hassle-free warranty. Please directly contact us if you meet any issue.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
JESLED, devoted to led lighting products manufacturing and developing since 2009, focused on the led tube light, led corn bulb, led wall pack, led strip lights, solar led light, led grow lights, etc. All products are widely used in commercial, industrial, residential lighting. With high quality and excellent service, we are greatly appreciated in a variety of different markets throughout the world.
How to connect " Tuya Smart" APP?
- Search " Tuya Smart " in Google Play Store for Android/Apple Store for iOS, then install it.
- Click " Add Device ", then choose " Lighting ” and " Strip “.
- Make sure your WiFi is 2.4GHz, then enter WiFi password and confirm.
- The most important step is to perform the following operations on your power switch: ON/OFF/ON/OFF/ON. Until you see the light blinks rapidly.
- Please confirm the frequency of flashing of your lights: 0.5 seconds each time, or 2 seconds each time.
- Please be patient and wait for the connection, this is related to your WiFi signal strength.
RGB LED STRIP LIGHTS - 16.4FT
- Please wipe the installation surface with alcohol cotton before installation
- Please unfold the light strip first and use the R, G and B colors of the remote control to test
- Connection speed is related to WiFi signal strength
- Only support 2.4GHz WiFi
- Waterproof: Non-waterproof
What you get:
- 16.4FT Light Strip x1
- RF Remote x1
- 2-in-1 Adapter x1
- “L” Circuit Board x1
- Solderless Connector x2
- Clip x6
- Color : RGB
- SMD: 5050 150 LEDs
- Shade Material : FPC
- Wattage : 36W
- Input Voltage: 85V-265V
- Output Voltage: DC24V 1.5A
How to DIY your light?
Every five LED lamp beads are provided with a cutable logo, you can cut the length according to your own needs then connect it.
We are equipped with two solderless connectors, which can make your operation simple and convenient, just insert the two ends and cover tightly, then it can light up normally.
This "L" circuit board is more suitable for installing the light strip at the corner, cut into two sections, and then use solderless connectors to connect the light strip and the "L" circuit board.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Easy to set-up.
Easy to connect to wifi.
Easy to sync with Google.
Look pretty cool.
The missus was a little sceptical when I ordered these without telling her - but for $35 after a few vino’s I thought ‘why the hell not’.
They arrived the next day - a Sunday - would you believe it! What a time to be alive!
Opened them up during the day. Lol - what a tool. How am I going to get the full effect during the day!
So I waited patiently for nighttime to fall - and once it did - boy was it worth the wait!
Setup was easy. I downloaded the app from the Apple store. Connected right away following the instructions.
Played around with the app and made all kinds of cool ambience settings. Missus wasn’t impressed. Called me an idiot.
So I went about installing these behind the TV cabinet. It’s a good cabinet. Wooden. Dark brown. Matches the floor. Think Swedish lodge / ski hut with a non Swedish vibe.
Cabinet backs onto a white wall. Well, more of a cream in colour, but when it’s dark - white / cream - all the same.
Remember that scene in National Lampoons Christmas Vacation (available to buy on Blue Ray from Amazon Prime) when Clark connects those lights one last time? Man - those were the feels I got when I tapped my phone and hit the circular ‘on’ button that has been so perfectly designed by the guys over at Tuya.
This thing lit up my back wall and it was honestly breathtaking. We must have sat there for a good 3 hours before actually switching on the TV - just looking at the different colours this bad boy creates.
Then came the that magic moment. That discovery heart skip you come across without realising it was ever coming. These lights work with Google!
Now don’t get me wrong - we are a Siri home. Two HomePods that sit there next to the TV producing some awesome sounds - Googles ‘unsmart’ friend that can barely let me know the weather... but my friends, a few years back Google offered me a free (yes FREE) Google Home Mini because they valued the $13 I spend a month on their cloud storage. I love a gadget and took advantage of said deal.
Now that’s another review altogether - but let’s just say I went up into the loft, spent an hour digging around and found that little grey pillow like device (that has access to all of the streaming apps I can’t integrate with my Apple echo system - thank u Apple) - and finally found a use for it.
“Hey Google - turn on the lights”.
“Hey Google - make the lights blue”.
I really went for it here - “hey Google - make the lights golden”.
Man this Google knows her colours.
It was easy to set-up too. Took minutes.
If you’re looking for a cheap alternative to Philips overpriced offering I honestly think these are worth a go.
I can’t give an opinion on the sticky back tape that holds these in place. I’m currently testing them in their current spot and have them stuck with masking tape for now.
I would order these again.
Also, its a shame Tuya cloud does not let you group this device with RGB bulbs. Google Home however does let you control all as one.
Extension lead for the main connector would be a handy accessory too as it would let you hide the power supply better.
In trying to work out how to reconfigure the remotes I found these instructions and once I followed them the app synchronised with the strips. The remote power button is not involved in this process except to turn the strips on at the beginning. The switching on and off for five and three seconds is done at the wall. Have the app ready to detect the strip, follow the procedure, and when the flashing starts, click “Confirm flashing” on the app. The flashing might stop before the app has finished syncing but it will work.
The remotes still interfere and can’t be used but the app does everything they need so it was a win in the end.
Top reviews from other countries
The lights are also pretty exactly 16.4 ft (5m) long, so, pro tip, always measure your room beforehand!
By the way, their customer service is also extraordinary. They responded to my email very quickly and were friendly and professional the entire time.
It is really hard to find wifi supported LED lights that work as well as these for only around CAD $20. I would completely buy these again if I ever need LEDs again :)
I had some trouble connecting the light to the TuyaSmart app due to my wifi modem, not the product itself. I had to separate 2.4ghz and 5ghz in my modem settings in order to connect to the light properly as my modem (Rogers Ignite Wifi Modem) automatically designates and device connecting to my network to the appropriate frequency. Took some time but once figured it, the install was functioning flawlessly.
Works great with Amazon Alexa that I have setup on my Sonos Beam. Would definitely recommend this kit!
ORIGINAL REVIEW - Not bright at all, doesn't go true white (any temperature 6500k to 2500k, not even close), wouldn't connect to wifi until numerous attempts and weeks later. Contacted support immediately about all of these concerns, they sent me a message saying they will send a replacement for this "defective set" but have not sent me any shipping details nor have they gotten back to me about my inquiries in weeks. Very disappointed. I suspect this was a ploy to allow the return window to close, but if I get an update from the supplier I'll be sure to update my review.
The connector is keyed with lock to prevent you from plugging in backwards
The package also comes with corner piece to solder instead of bending the strip
Package also has instruction and 2 wet wipes to tape the strip
The app is very to setup and recognize the strip immediately