Other Sellers on Amazon
Enter your mobile phone or email address
By pressing ‘Send link’, you agree to Amazon's Conditions of Use.
You consent to receive an automated text message from or on behalf of Amazon about the Kindle App at your mobile number above. Consent is not a condition of any purchase. Message and data rates may apply.
Follow the Authors
Beginning HTML5 and CSS3 For Dummies Paperback – Illustrated, 23 August 2013
Enhance your purchase
Frequently bought together
From the Publisher
Ed Tittel is a 30-year veteran of the technology industry with more than 140 computing books to his credit, including the bestselling HTML For Dummies.
Chris Minnick runs Minnick Web Services. He teaches, speaks, and consults on web-related topics and has contributed to numerous books, including WebKit For Dummies.
From the Inside Flap
- Work with rules, style sheets, and proper syntax
- Build dynamic web pages using solid structure and the latest tools
- Avoid common HTML5 and CSS3 challenges and mistakes
Build cool web pages with basic markup language. This book makes it easy.
Does creating web pages seem daunting? Relax! HTML5, the latest version of HTML, makes it even easier for anyone to learn how to create or edit web pages. With a little stick-to-it-iveness and this clear, accessible book, you will master the basics of HyperText Markup Language (HTML) and Cascading Style Sheet (CSS) language and start creating your own awesome sites on the World Wide Web.
- First, the rules understand the syntax of HTML markup, see how web pages are organized, and create your very first web page from scratch
- Heads and bodies dive head-first into HTML elements, add paragraphs (and other containers) for text, and create lists and tables
- Get engaged entice your visitors with links, images, audio, video, and streaming media
- Step out in (CSS) style use Cascading Style Sheets to control layout and enhance the look and feel of your pages
- Go mobile ensure that your pages play well with mobile devices
Open the book and find:
- The four basics steps of creating a web page
- How to save, view, and post your new web page
- What search engines do with your metadata
- Details for controlling text blocks, lists, and tables
- Ways to create links to documents and other websites
- Techniques for setting CSS style rules
- HTML dos and don'ts to remember
- Publisher : For Dummies; 1st edition (23 August 2013)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 384 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1118657209
- ISBN-13 : 978-1118657201
- Dimensions : 18.8 x 2.03 x 23.11 cm
- Best Sellers Rank: 249,875 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews: