Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
About Bek Davis
BEK DAVIS is a trained chef and the creator of the popular low-carb recipe and cooking tips website, Low-carb Bek. Her culinary background provided her with the knowledge and creativity to assemble tasty and nutritious, low-carb meals. To learn more, visit lowcarbbek.com or follow her on Instagram @cookingwithbek .
Customers Also Bought Items By
Books By Bek Davis
5-Ingredient low-carb diet recipes for simple, satisfying, and slimming meals
Healthy, home-cooked meals can play a huge role in maintaining a low-carb diet. But many people don’t have the time to cook healthy meals and instead find themselves reaching for carb-loaded frozen meals or fast food. The 5-Ingredient Low-Carb Diet Cookbook makes low-carb cooking convenient, featuring 100 deliciously easy recipes made with only 5 everyday ingredients.
The 5-Ingredient Low-Carb Diet Cookbook gives you the lowdown on low-carb eating, with an overview of its numerous health benefits, like weight loss, reducing the risk of diabetes, and improving heart health. Watch your waistline and wallet with helpful shopping lists, and keep up your low-carb diet with simple and satisfying step-by-step recipes for every meal of the day.
The 5-Ingredient Low-Carb Diet Cookbook includes:
- Healthy eating info—Explore an overview of what makes up a low-carb diet and how to get started.
- Easy carb calculations—Never lose count with detailed nutritional information for each tasty meal—including macronutrient percentages for carbs, fat, and protein.
- Delicious recipes—Cook your way through 100 simple and satisfying recipes for everything from smoothies to soups to sorbets—all low-carb, easy-to-make, and full of flavor.
The 5-Ingredient Low-Carb Diet Cookbook is your fast track to better health—all it takes is 5 ingredients.
Low-carb living made perfect for two—healthy tips and 100 easy recipes
Cooking healthy meals for two on a low carb diet doesn’t have to be expensive—or end in excessive leftovers. Low Carb Diet for Two makes it easy with shopping and meal-planning tips alongside 100 flavorful, healthy low-carb recipes—all created with two people in mind. This cookbook guides you through your low carb diet journey, letting you eat deliciously while on the path to better health together.
Learn what carbs are, how they affect your body, and why eating a low carb diet can be so beneficial. Find grocery shopping advice, lists of kitchen essentials, and simple ingredient swaps to make the food you already enjoy lower-carb. All the beginner-friendly, two-serving recipes include complete nutritional info.
Low Carb Diet for Two includes:
- 100 Recipes for two—Dig in to Antipasto Zoodle Salad with Herbed Vinaigrette, Green Curry Poached Salmon Bowls, Beef and Spinach Stroganoff, Double Fudge Brownies, and much more.
- Perfectly portioned—All of the recipes are scaled to feed two people with few leftovers, making shopping easy and helping you save money at every meal.
- Diet-friendly features—Suit your needs with substitutions to make recipes lower-sodium, lower-fat, dairy-free, vegan, diabetes-friendly, and more.
Staying on track with your low carb diet is a snap with Low Carb Diet for Two.